Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Electronic Calculator

Luna01

Apr 1, 2010
An electronic calculator that is small (often pocket-sized), digital, and usually inexpensive is useful for our basic operations of arithmetic. I want to buy one, so i googled, but most of are the online calculators, i need a real one. Fortunately, i found a online store who meets my need. It offers such basic calculator at cheap price. Here is the link of electronic calculator.
Hope can help others who have the same need. :):)

Razorback64

Aug 13, 2010
All the electronics is on one chip. The other discrete components are the battery, keyboard including power on/off switch and LCD screen. The circuits on the chip include a debounce circuit, so when you press a key once it registers as one pulse, even though a series of very rapid pulses is produced.

electronic gadgets-buy electronics
Car Diagnostic Tools-CarECU

Last edited:

barathbushan

Sep 26, 2009
An electronic calculator that is small (often pocket-sized), digital, and usually inexpensive is useful for our basic operations of arithmetic. I want to buy one, so i googled, but most of are the online calculators, i need a real one. Fortunately, i found a online store who meets my need. It offers such basic calculator at cheap price. Here is the link of electronic calculator.
Hope can help others who have the same need. :):)

the link you provided is empty !!
the thread itself is a silly thing !!!