Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Electronics Engeeniring

Frenkiesa6swa77up

Nov 10, 2023
Good day

I currenty am first year student in Electronics engeeniring and I have a project , I wanted to do an interview with an engeenir but could not find one yet in this field so I am asking for your guys help , wanted to know a problem or a situation you guys got stuck at work and how did you make progress on it , did you ask help from your colleagues, does working and studying alone help you make faster and better progress at work , or is the other way around , please tell me which is better for you and I wanna ask for a concrete example . I would be very appreciative of the help.

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
There is no substitute for the long haul of study.
We used to do it through the only source available in books, some of which were written 10 years before.
These days one can access up to the minute details through a quick Google search.
Many try to take the quick trip around the side of any problem but without the understanding of how it works, you are simply fooling yourself.

You will see many examples in here of how diluties get online and pick up a bit of info here and there and then come to some outlandish conclusion.
Having said that, discussion with a known higher educated person never did any harm and can help get over some problem where you may be looking at it all wrong.
A bit like learning to play guitar..........I have no doubt a couple of pointers from say Mark Knoffler would definetely advance your understanding and expertise in one large jump.
Trick is knowing who are the ones you should ask and who are the ones full of the proverbial b/s.

Oh, and learn how to write and speak English correctly, invaluable in any modern day profession.
It's not all that difficult to do a spell check on Google, just apply yourself.
Nothing worse than having to trudge through broken English discussions or misspelled words and punctuation.
For one thing, the reader immediately assumes the worst of your ability.

Last edited:

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
I currenty am first year student in Electronics engeeniring
Excellent questions you are my future boss. I cannot answer your questions I'm only an electronic technician
I could tell you right now .
This thread is going to be good...
Little Einstein.jpg

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
I believe that there is no definitive answer as everyone learns at their own pace and style.
Some like to study in groups while others prefer to study alone.
Either way, study, study, study until your fingers bleed.
In the real world, everybody asks for help from a colleague. Whether it’s a third hand, to double check something or simply speed up the ‘job’. It’s called team work.
Above all, there is nothing better than hands on, practical experience.
There are no shortcuts!

Martin

Frenkiesa6swa77up

Nov 10, 2023
Thank you so much for your reply and the advice that you gave me, I will definitely try to improve my English skills with the best of my efforts the next time around, also wanted to ask how team work solved on about your problems through the work in a concrete example