Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Electronics tutorials

pyrohaz

Oct 28, 2012
Hey guys, i'm not here to advertise but as one of my first posts, I asked about how to solve a certain circuit with multiple resistors and voltage sources. Thanks to the users on this forum, I managed to find the answer using Thevenin equivalent resistance and voltages but other users tried to explain other methods such as superposition and mesh analysis. At the time I didn't really understand so I got two books out of my local library and neither of them really helped either. I had a look at some internet tutorials and ended up on youtube at this guys channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarrylMorrell

I don't mean to seem like i'm advertising but if anyone comes across the same problems as me, his videos are brilliant and really helpful if you need someone to walk you through step by step with what to do!

Just thought i'd share my find :)

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
That's fine. It's exactly the sort of links we like :)

electrons.AJ

Nov 5, 2011
I'm a n00b in electronics, just starting out.
Also a n00b to these forums... yet... cool video!
Watching it for the 2nd time now.

pyrohaz

Oct 28, 2012
Good stuff man! Glad its helpful for you :) He's got some really useful vids up there, if you make up your own problems (I was looking at the mesh and nodal analysis), its really good and gives step by step advice on what to do :)