Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo Energy loss In a circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
That is just the point, it is NOT possible to get more energy out than you put in.

Bob

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Read the first bullet. The last bullet is just saying the you must take into account ALL energy inputs. Like the bicyle with the electric motor.

Bob

Moha99

Nov 18, 2011
Read the first bullet. The last bullet is just saying the you must take into account ALL energy inputs. Like the bicyle with the electric motor.

Bob

But still there could be a possibility that the system can get more energy out than the Input as stated in the last bullet and aslo how Steve demonstrated in his example correct?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
And how is it possibile to get more energy "out" while this laws applies im confused once again...

Note that the video says you can get more energy out then YOU put in. Someone (or something) must have put that extra energy in. It may come from matter converted to energy, but it was still put in there, not created.

Moha99

Nov 18, 2011
Note that the video says you can get more energy out then YOU put in. Someone (or something) must have put that extra energy in. It may come from matter converted to energy, but it was still put in there, not created.

Now thats kinda cool.

Now the heat in the circuit there is no way to avoid it? or use it? You think there could be a solution for it?

Moha99

Nov 18, 2011
Funny how some energy is adding more to you're system and sometimes you don't know what it is... and its just there adding and adding!

I've been studying the laws of thermodynamics all night its seems very confusing at first but really when I try to apply them I understand most of it :D

But how Celsius think about that law now I wonder... I guess I'll take that one to the grave and know how

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Funny how some energy is adding more to you're system and sometimes you don't know what it is... and its just there adding and adding!

I've been studying the laws of thermodynamics all night its seems very confusing at first but really when I try to apply them I understand most of it :D

But how Celsius think about that law now I wonder... I guess I'll take that one to the grave and know how

You still have serious misunderstandings!!
If the is energy being put in it can be found and quantified. Simple as that

Dave

Moha99

Nov 18, 2011
Heat transfer is a major problem that I found recently on any circuit and the best type of conductive wire would be short, wide, cold! Which would have a very very very slight energy loss is that right?

Last edited:

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
Heat transfer is a major problem that I found recently on any circuit and the best type of conductive wire would be short, wide, cold! Which would have a very very very slight energy loss is that right?

at low frequencies, at high frequencies you would want to add "lots of surface area" to that list.

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
High frequencies travel only on the outside surface of a wire.

Bob

quantumtangles

Dec 19, 2012
The best way to get overunity cultists to understand the laws of thermodynamics is by referring to a hose.

The most hardcore overunity cultist will be forced to accept that one cannot get more water out of the end of a hose than one introduces into the beginning of the hose (from a tap for example).

The trick to getting them to understand that overunity is impossible is to move the conversation in the direction of a piece of copper wire. Explain, analogously, that one cannot get more 'electricity' out of the end of the copper wire than one introduced into the 'top' of it. If they do not get this, they are braindead...you can move on.

If they accept this, you then point out that regardless of the number, variety or ingenuity of the components that may be installed at any point between the top of the copper wire and the end of the copper wire...at best they will all have some sort of resistance and therefore will radiate heat, leading to inefficiency...and lower output...and if they do not get this, they are braindead and you can move on.

Accordingly, you can never get more energy out than you put in.

There is no cure for stupidity. However, there is a readily available cure for ignorance...its called...education.

Ratch

Mar 10, 2013
I understand in energy generally there is energy loss because there is something a transformation of energy form gravitational energy to kinetic energy etc... How is it avoided?

In electricity the cause of energy loss mainly the resistance of a circuit correct?
Also in electric generation there is also no way you can generate more energy that is inputed obviously because mass energy loss.

Why is this occurring could you explain that to me please?

And in an energy circuit cant we avoid mass energy loss also in electrical generation?
What do you mean by "mass energy loss"? Do you mean massive energy loss? Or loss of mass from a nuclear reaction as shown by Einstein's E=m*c ^2? Maybe the potential or kinetic loss of a mass of something? What?

Ratch

Ratch

Mar 10, 2013
Impossibile? Come on man! Be optimistic about it a bit.
Remember a 100 years ago they said its foolish to say HUMANS WILL TRAVEL OUT TO SPACE because its impossibile... But look at us now we've reached to MARS!

Be specific, who was they? Was it folks informed about the limitations of current technology, who made a prediction of what was possible with what was available at the time?

Even though that perpetual motion basically violates ALL the laws of physics but hey there ia no such thing to me as "impossibile" why limit our self and our capabilities we just need to unlock the keys of perpetual motion and understand it more maybe we come up with a good product and maybe not but that doesn't mean its IMPOSSIBILE.

Some things are indeed impossible, such violating the laws of physics. You are confusing difficult applied engineering with violating a physical principle. Some people might say that something is not possible due to constraints of finance, effort, time, materials, or consensus. However, that is not the same as the impossibility of violating physical laws.

Energy is a really complicated thing but if we understand and deal with it properly we can achieve so so much.

Not really. It is mostly a matter of bookkeeping.

Nikola Tesla thought about AC back at his time many opposed him and said thats just nonsense and now we use it daily in our lives.

IM/POSSIBILE. :D!
A lot of folks thought about AC. Tesla did ot invent AC. He applied it to power distribution.

Ratch

Ratch

Mar 10, 2013
its typical of everyone to refuse anything that might "CHANGE" their perspectives of certain things keep in mind that this is exactly what every human being does when they hear an idea they just shut the door on that persons face and mock about the words that came out of their mouths....

Changing perspective might lead to better understanding of something, but it does not change what is possible or not.

Consider the opportunities are vast and in time someone might discover a way to design a system that could be a perfect perpetual machine or similar to it. I hope to see it in my lifetime. :D

The opportunities are nil because that kind of machine is not possible. You hopes will be dashed.

Ratch

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Ratch, those posts are more than 4 years old.

Ratch

Mar 10, 2013
I really do cherish that optimism in all its ways!
True that to change or modify something we need to understand the origins of it not defy them!

What does the origin of something have to do with modifying it?

I truly believe that when people say for example things are IMPOSSIBILE based on the laws of physics... We fortget that theses laws were stated by HUMAN BEINGS weather it is the smartest man on earth or not their still HUMAN BEINGS, they could have observed a certain idea and shown that certain idea then stated the laws even if they tried to oppose that law them selfs they could not...

What does it matter who "states" the physical laws, as long as they are correct? Ideas have nothing to do with laws, and neither does opposition to laws. Physical laws are the defining relationship of quantities and forces in the universe, and nothing anything believes or thinks can change that.

But maybe they chose a different path to oppose it.
Who opposes the basic physical laws?

Look at cars now a days compared between 100years ago they barley built a car that had 10HP. Now some supercars can reach up to 1000+HP! surly those engineers back then said the same as you all now :rolleyes: ... IMPOSSIBILE YOY DEFY YOU... etc and it all goes on again and again. Tell a few people prove it.

What does the evolution of the car have to do with being able to violate physical laws? The car is what it is today by applied physical laws that were not broken.

But hey anything is possibile if we put our mind in the right track. Weather you believe in it or not its it :D

Belief and determination will not violate physical laws.

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.