Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Euro Pro toaster/broiler oven thermostat failure

Joe Palooka

Jan 3, 2012
I have a Euro Pro broiler/toaster oven that I really like, but all of sudden the temperature started going crazy and then nothing. The bi-metal thermostat's contact fell off of the bi-metal strip. I have searched on-line for a replacement control with zero luck. Most of these little toaster ovens use this type of control and it hard to believe there is no replacement supplier. I want to find a replacement. I can adapt mountings if needed or even an electronics thermostat to drive a relay to switch the elements on and off would be OK. I need a range of 150-450F, a lower end at 125F would be nice as well. I use it to bake small parts finishes and my wife likes it for small bakes as well. I live in Belize and we try to reuse and repair down here rather then re-cycle. I believe Keensound(?) is the major manufacturer of these types of thermostats in China.

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Have you got an appliance parts repair supplier there?
I've never tried to get one on-line, they're readily available at appliance repair shops
where I'm at. (Not Belize).

Joe Palooka

Jan 3, 2012
Not in Belize

Sorry, but not in Belize. If I was in the States, I could buy a new toaster/broiler oven at Wal-Mart for $19.99, but not here. That is why I am rather restricted to find one on-line, order and have shipped to my daughter in Texas who sends it to me here. Heck, we don't even have a Mc Donalds down here. I even saw an oven at a re-sale shop for $10.00. :(