Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Forum Category Feedback

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
I like the nice icons to the left of the headings.

Reactions: Ian

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
@Ian

after a few weeks of use, the new layout looks good and is generally being used well

One suggestion, alter the Audio section to be Audio/Video ( Electronics or Equipment as a suffix)

and all the DVD, VCR etc type of AV equip could also have a good home :)

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
Yep, things seem to be going ok so far - I'm glad that the adjustment seems to have been relatively painless :).

I'm happy to tweak the forum names and I was just about to click the "save" button on the name update, but I had a quick look and can primarily only find video related threads for repairs or configuration, which are either better suited to the repair section or are perhaps a little less suited on an electronics site (i.e the ones where they ask "how do I connect my cable box to the TV").

Most of the audio questions seem to be about amplification, generation - more technical style questions, but most of the video questions I've found aren't at the same level.

It's a very logical suggestion, but I wonder if by adding it we'll encourage more questions suited to AV stuff, rather than audio electronics? I'm just thinking out loud here, as I'm happy to make the change, I just wanted to double check and get some thoughts :).