Maker Pro
Maker Pro

For Sale: Free 24 Very Large High Voltage Capacitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gubaguba

Jan 20, 2012
I have 24 Large high voltage capacitor. These were used in a high powered professional flash pack. The unit is a Speedotron 2400 ws pack model 2401a. The power unit blew and so I am dissembling the unit. These will kill you in an instant if not handled correctly. You pay for shipping I will send them to you.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Several things may help you (and us):

1) Tell us where you are. (To an Aussie it sounds like you have a New York accent, but it's hard to tell)

2) Tell us where you're prepared to ship (would you send them to me?)

3) Tell us the voltage rating and capacitance, basically the markings on the capacitors.

And welcome to Electronics point :)

gubaguba

Jan 20, 2012
Capacitors.

I am located in New Jersey that would be in the United States.

450 volts 900 uf they are labeled Speedotron made in Japan.

You pay for shipping. If your serious I will weigh and you can get a quote. Pay me via paypal.

I would prefer to ship to North America but I have shipped stuff all over the world.

They charged this morning and fired the light right before power supply went.

Last edited:

ADB

Feb 8, 2012
Speedotron parts

I am located in New Jersey that would be in the United States.

450 volts 900 uf they are labeled Speedotron made in Japan.

You pay for shipping. If your serious I will weigh and you can get a quote. Pay me via paypal.

I would prefer to ship to North America but I have shipped stuff all over the world.

They charged this morning and fired the light right before power supply went.

Hi, Do you have any of the caps that are good from the voltage trippler? I am working on a blown 1205 and it uses an unusual size (physical) cap. The 1201 should be the same typ I believe. They are 1" X 4.5" size and the electronic rating is 200uf at both 175 volts and 450 volts. I need three of each. I believe there are 10 450v and 6 175 volt caps in the unit. I have been looking for these caps everywhere and have had no luck....ADB

Status
Not open for further replies.