Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Free small motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

colum

Jul 25, 2013
Hi everyone, at one time I was an avid builder of robots and machines that would track stars and planets for telescopes and cameras however the technology has changed and I now have a collection of Synchronous motors and DC and AC and steppers that I no longer need so if anyone wants a motor let me know the / type / voltage / RPM / shaft / etc and you can have it for postage (it cost 5$ to send one from NY to Ohio)

On a totally different subject. I need a wiring diagram for a frequency counter using the 4000 ser ICs and 7 seg display and 6 digits

Thanks ...Colum

GreenGiant

Feb 9, 2012
Are you located in NY?

How much for a medium sized box (something like 10X10X10 or so) shipped to MA?
No time restrictions (ie slowest/cheapest possible)

colum

Jul 25, 2013
Not sure what you mean about the 10x10x10 box but I was hoping to give a motor or 2 to someone repairing a machine anyway that size box would be expensive these motors are steel and brass

GreenGiant

Feb 9, 2012
I meant a box around that size (10 inches by 10 inches by 10 inches) or smaller, I know that the post office has the "flat rate boxes" you could stuff a few into one of those for only a few bucks. Like this.

I'm always fooling around with motors, and a friend and I are looking into building some home automation stuff and maybe a small rover type robot so any motors would be greatly appreciated.

colum

Jul 25, 2013
I meant a box around that size (10 inches by 10 inches by 10 inches) or smaller, I know that the post office has the "flat rate boxes" you could stuff a few into one of those for only a few bucks. Like this.

I'm always fooling around with motors, and a friend and I are looking into building some home automation stuff and maybe a small rover type robot so any motors would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Green Giant. I wonder who wrote that comment on your response DON'T BE STUPID I'm new in this forum and I hope its not too frequent anyway I have 2 motorized wheels with DC motors and one pivoting wheel and 2 extra DC motors (they all work) and a rechargable battery, all were taken from a Roomba floor vacuum robot, I don't know if the battery can hold a charge or not and the total weight is 3 to 5 Lbs there are no electronics my ZIP in NY is 12601 if you want these for the price of postage include in your estimate --BOX--POSTAGE--TRACKING NUMBER--....colum

colum

Jul 25, 2013

Hi GreenGiant. I'm not sure I responded correctly to your message (I'm new at this) so let me know if you got my message...colum

Status
Not open for further replies.