Maker Pro
Maker Pro

global tepid

B

Bill Sloman

Jan 1, 1970
0
"Marvin the Martian"  wrote in message

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 18:04:13 -0500, P E Schoen wrote:
You are proving my point by continued use of profanity.
Really asshole?
[snip]
Some assholes said
[snip]
That's why you're an asshole!
]snip]
someone you asshole lie and
[snip]
assholes slander and lie about Svensmark is because it means that there
[snip]
label of asshole, so wear it proudly!
Phil, is that you? Confirming my point. No sense even trying to have an
intelligent conversation with a troll exhibiting an anal orifice obsession,
or perhaps a spoiled child. But here is a site with some links for anyone
with an actual brain to examine:
http://www.astronomynotes.com/solarsys/s11b.htm
Just answer the martian questions !
OR stay with sound EE jobs and keep quiet about chemistry.
Marvin's long suit is that which is not yours or sam's, by far...
He's not exactly hot on stuff which a physical chemist ought to know.

The martian is very exact, not you, not hot like 4th rock from the sun
unlike venus. AND all, true.

He's certainly not precise in his expression, and seems to harbour
quite a few ideas that aren't reality based.
Logic, how would you know ? You are evasive as well on the questions
posed. Try some close-reading for a start.

Been there, done. Marvin the Martian obviously hasn't.
 
B

Bill Sloman

Jan 1, 1970
0
"Marvin the Martian"  wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 18:04:13 -0500, P E Schoen wrote:
You are proving my point by continued use of profanity.
Really asshole?
[snip]
Some assholes said
[snip]
That's why you're an asshole!
]snip]
someone you asshole lie and
[snip]
assholes slander and lie about Svensmark is because it means that
there
[snip]
label of asshole, so wear it proudly!
Phil, is that you? Confirming my point. No sense even trying to have
an intelligent conversation with a troll exhibiting an anal orifice
obsession,
or perhaps a spoiled child. But here is a site with some links for
anyone with an actual brain to examine:
http://www.astronomynotes.com/solarsys/s11b.htm
Just answer the martian questions !
OR stay with sound EE jobs and keep quiet about chemistry.
Marvin's long suit is that which is not yours or sam's, by far...
He's not exactly hot on stuff which a physical chemist ought to know.
All you have to do is state the mean global temperature of the earth as a
function of carbon dioxide, and state the concentration of carbon dioxide
as a function of human emissions.
Then show how these equations make useful predictions that work, and are
consistent with the past. This is called in my country "The scientific
method".

It is not. The scientific method isn't about predictions and simulation, it's
about hypothesis and experiment. Historically, practically any field of research
that was not verified by experiment was mostly bogus.

Such as geology and evolitionary biology?
Nobody, smart or dumb, can predict the evolution of a complex chaotic system,
even if they understand all the physics and all the states and all the inputs,
which in this case nobody does.

John Larkin doesn't really appreciate that systems which have chaotic
sub-elements may not themselves be either chaotic or unpredictable.
We've been trying to educate him on this point fro some years now, but
without success.
And besides, you can do nothing about it. So why don't you design some
electronics... which can be verified by experiment.

And in a way that even John Larkin can undersand.
 
B

Bill Sloman

Jan 1, 1970
0
07:01 -0800, Bill Sloman wrote:
"Marvin the Martian"  wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 18:04:13 -0500, P E Schoen wrote:
You are proving my point by continued use of profanity.
Really asshole?
[snip]
Some assholes said
[snip]
That's why you're an asshole!
]snip]
someone you asshole lie and
[snip]
assholes slander and lie about Svensmark is because it means that
there
[snip]
label of asshole, so wear it proudly!
Phil, is that you? Confirming my point. No sense even trying to have
an intelligent conversation with a troll exhibiting an anal orifice
obsession,
or perhaps a spoiled child. But here is a site with some links for
anyone with an actual brain to examine:
http://www.astronomynotes.com/solarsys/s11b.htm
Just answer the martian questions !
OR stay with sound EE jobs and keep quiet about chemistry.
Marvin's long suit is that which is not yours or sam's, by far...
He's not exactly hot on stuff which a physical chemist ought to know..
All you have to do is state the mean global temperature of the earth as
a function of carbon dioxide, and state the concentration of carbon
dioxide as a function of human emissions.
Then show how these equations make useful predictions that work, and are
consistent with the past. This is called in my country "The scientific
method".
It is not. The scientific method isn't about predictions and simulation,
it's about hypothesis and experiment.
A prediction is a hypothesis. I don't know where you get this
"simulation" stuff unless you're talking about the alarmist who use
simulations to "prove" their hypothesis. I never mentioned simulation.
That's nice. Maybe I even agree with that.
However, Svensmark has a climate theory that is consistent with the last
500 million years and has predicted the last 16 years, so climate isn't
one of those unknowable complex chaotic systems.

If enough people manufacture enough theories, one or two will look prettygood.
I could do a polynomial regression on climate history, publish an equation, and
look like a genius.

Probably not, but you could provide a lot of innocent amusement by
trying.
He pollutes s.e.d. with his climate nonsense and moronic, droning insults..

By which he means that I point out when he gets stuff wrong - as he
often does when he ventures outside of electronics.
He claims he used to design electronics some decades ago.

I claim to be still designing stuff today - sadly not for money.
He needs a day job.

Too true.
Aren't there any Wal-Marts in Australia? Imagine Sloman as a greeter!

There aren't, and there are more useful things that John Larkin could
do with what imagination he's got, such as dreaming up original
insults, rather than stealing other people's.
 
B

Bill Sloman

Jan 1, 1970
0
02:58 -0600, Marvin the Martian
44:11 -0500, "P E Schoen" <[email protected]>
wrote:
"Marvin the Martian"  wrote in message

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 18:04:13 -0500, P E Schoen wrote:
You are proving my point by continued use of profanity.
Really asshole?
[snip]
Some assholes said
[snip]
That's why you're an asshole!
]snip]
someone you asshole lie and
[snip]
assholes slander and lie about Svensmark is because it means that
there
[snip]
label of asshole, so wear it proudly!
Phil, is that you? Confirming my point. No sense even trying to have
an intelligent conversation with a troll exhibiting an anal orifice
obsession,
or perhaps a spoiled child. But here is a site with some links for
anyone with an actual brain to examine:
http://www.astronomynotes.com/solarsys/s11b.htm
Just answer the martian questions !
OR stay with sound EE jobs and keep quiet about chemistry.
Marvin's long suit is that which is not yours or sam's, by far...
He's not exactly hot on stuff which a physical chemist ought to know.
All you have to do is state the mean global temperature of the earth as
a function of carbon dioxide, and state the concentration of carbon
dioxide as a function of human emissions.
Then show how these equations make useful predictions that work, and are
consistent with the past. This is called in my country "The scientific
method".
It is not. The scientific method isn't about predictions and simulation,
it's about hypothesis and experiment.
A prediction is a hypothesis. I don't know where you get this
"simulation" stuff unless you're talking about the alarmist who use
simulations to "prove" their hypothesis. I never mentioned simulation.

Simulation == fact is all Slowman talks about.








If enough people manufacture enough theories, one or two will look pretty good.
I could do a polynomial regression on climate history, publish an equation, and
look like a genius.

Hmm.  Isn't that exactly what the AGW proponents have done?  Good
enough for Slowman.

Krw is stupid enough that even the other right-wing nitwits have
noticed.
Why?  Several here are following along.  You're giving Slowman a good
spanking.

Krw *really* doesn't know very much.
No way!  Walmart greeters have to be helpful and nice to the
customers.

As opposed to the rest of Walmart staff? That would be an interesting
way to run a retail business, but then again, Walmart management is
known for being less than helpful and nice to their employees, which
may rub off.
 
H

hda

Jan 1, 1970
0
"Marvin the Martian"  wrote in message
news:[email protected]
You are proving my point by continued use of profanity.
Really asshole?
[snip]
Some assholes said
[snip]
That's why you're an asshole!
]snip]
someone you asshole lie and
[snip]
assholes slander and lie about Svensmark is because it means that there
[snip]
label of asshole, so wear it proudly!
Phil, is that you? Confirming my point. No sense even trying to have an
intelligent conversation with a troll exhibiting an anal orifice obsession,
or perhaps a spoiled child. But here is a site with some links for anyone
with an actual brain to examine:
http://www.astronomynotes.com/solarsys/s11b.htm
Just answer the martian questions !
OR stay with sound EE jobs and keep quiet about chemistry.
Marvin's long suit is that which is not yours or sam's, by far...
He's not exactly hot on stuff which a physical chemist ought to know.

The martian is very exact, not you, not hot like 4th rock from the sun
unlike venus. AND all, true.

He's certainly not precise in his expression, and seems to harbour
quite a few ideas that aren't reality based.
Logic, how would you know ? You are evasive as well on the questions
posed. Try some close-reading for a start.

Been there, done. Marvin the Martian obviously hasn't.

BS evades or smears.

BS shows a reading - comprehension problem, or what ?
 
S

SoothSayer

Jan 1, 1970
0
P.S. required electronic content: What op amp(s) would be your choice for a
quiet 600 ohm mic preamplifier? Cost no object.
Thanks,
Tom


Burr Brown (new ownership now tho) instrumentation op amp.

Zetex finals.
 
U

Unum

Jan 1, 1970
0
You were talking about accurate descriptions.

I gave you an accurate description and now *I* have a thin skin.

Snort.

Good. You're a denialist, we'll just leave it at that.
When does a scammer lead with the declaration that they are trying to
perpetrate a scam?

Why do you think the AGW scam is different?

You need to cinch that hat on a little tighter. Its all a
conspiracy, you know. You can tell someone is trying to
perpetrate a scam because - there's no sign of a scam.
Sneaky! Same exact thing with political agendas.
So, no: The weasels haven't written it down.

I was mainly interested in the hat. Do you go for the round
or the pointy style? What planet do the messages come from?
And yet, you haven't demonstrated that what you claim is in the thread
actually exists.

I didn't claim anything was in the thread other than what
people have already written. I will claim that whatever was
in the thread does exist.
In the past, I have not found it worth the effort to expend much
effort in detailing things for you.

In the past you have never 'detailed' a single thing, very similar
to what we are seeing here. Keep on running, boy.
Your "Spell out for me" demand is over the top.

Request denied.

I'll just assume you've got absolutely nothing.
Your own side says there has not been warming in 16 years. Take it up
with them.

Obvious lie.
Remind them that they aren't helping "the cause."

A half-dozen pal-reviewed papers. Nice.

Are you saying *no* CO2 came from dissolving coral?

Sure seems unlikely. Explain the process whereby ocean water
is dissolving coral skeletons and CO2 is thereby emitted into
the atmosphere.
Aren't the warmophobes complaining about the disappearance of coral?
Where do you think it goes?

At this point, the live coral is reportedly dying off at a
pretty rapid rate. Are you suggesting that it 'goes somewhere'
after it dies?
So you don't even understand the statement, but you dispute it.

I provided the cite you 'needed'. Guess you didn't want it
after all.
We're dealing with a real genius here, folks.

I admit to not understanding a lot of things that don't make
any sense. But since you *do* understand it Wally, you explain it.
 
B

benj

Jan 1, 1970
0
Good. You're a denialist, we'll just leave it at that.

Which obviously makes you a climate revisionist.
So no actual science can be discussed here.
 
W

Wally W.

Jan 1, 1970
0
Good. You're a denialist, we'll just leave it at that.

Please truncate to "we'll just leave."

You need to cinch that hat on a little tighter. Its all a
conspiracy, you know. You can tell someone is trying to
perpetrate a scam because - there's no sign of a scam.
Sneaky! Same exact thing with political agendas.

Check Climategate for signs of a scam.
I was mainly interested in the hat.

So what?
Do you go for the round
or the pointy style? What planet do the messages come from?

Attempting to divert from the fact that the weasels won't put their
agenda in a public, definitive form ... because they are weasels.

I didn't claim anything was in the thread other than what
people have already written. I will claim that whatever was
in the thread does exist.

With no cite.
In the past you have never 'detailed' a single thing, very similar
to what we are seeing here. Keep on running, boy.


I'll just assume you've got absolutely nothing.

You assume wrong.
Obvious lie.
Not.


Sure seems unlikely. Explain the process whereby ocean water
is dissolving coral skeletons and CO2 is thereby emitted into
the atmosphere.


At this point, the live coral is reportedly dying off at a
pretty rapid rate. Are you suggesting that it 'goes somewhere'
after it dies?


I provided the cite you 'needed'. Guess you didn't want it
after all.

No time stamp, no message ID. Typical vague warmophobic "cite."
I admit to not understanding a lot of things that don't make
any sense. But since you *do* understand it Wally, you explain it.

It would be like casting pearls before swine.
 
P

P E Schoen

Jan 1, 1970
0
"Marvin the Martian" wrote in message
I told you probably a hundred times that you're making a post hoc
fallacy, and you NEVER LEARN and continue to make the same damned
logical error. What the **** is wrong with you?

He just doesn't realize you are an infamous troll, or perhaps he just enjoys
feeding you and watching you sputter your silly profanities like a spoiled
brat.

Read and weep and go away (back to Mars):
http://www.astronomynotes.com/solarsys/s11b.htm

Paul
 
B

benj

Jan 1, 1970
0
What the science says, Marvin:
advanced.htm

Science says: Wait a minute. What are you talking about asshat? Political
science? There is no science related to Climategate. They simply got
caught red-handed trying to fake science to fool the public. You know,
just like you always do.

But hey, Marvin: Science says the fox investigated the incident and
reported truthfully that no chickens were observed missing!
 
B

benj

Jan 1, 1970
0
The earth is in an energy imbalance and warming rapidly, Marvin. Your
name calling and blustering is not going to change that fact!

Lies. Your name calling and blustering won't change the fact:

Quote a recent Sam post: "Marvin reminds me of those conspiracy nuts!"

No blustering or "name calling" there, right, Sam?
 
B

benj

Jan 1, 1970
0
Have you not noticed that it's you against the climate community and
most scientific societies? Have you not noticed the melting ice and
rising sea level.

How could you not notice these things?

Did you really think we could burn tens of millions of years of
sequestered carbon in just a few centuries without consequence?

Gentle ripples form in the water as the bait is slowly dragged along...

Marvin, do you notice how MANY "Global tepid" posts there are? What that
means is that Sam, by his pretend "dumb" act (well maybe it's not so
pretend) has succeeded in derailing any intelligent debate on Climate and
defused any attempts to inject actual scientific data into the
discussion. Just call it propaganda 101. The more he gets you going, the
less you are able to discuss true facts with those who are not yet aware
of the scam.

Just direct Sam HERE so he can find out what "Science says":

http://wattsupwiththat.com/

Note current sweet article debunking the usual Sam Melting Ice is
flooding the Third World nonsense: Obviously only the VIRTUAL ice is
melting at West Antarctica.

Science says:

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/12/27/antarctic-warming-courtesy-of-mr-
fix-it/#more-76367

Sam, how much science will it take until you stop lying?
 
P

P E Schoen

Jan 1, 1970
0
"benj" wrote in message
[snip]
Just direct Sam HERE so he can find out what "Science says":

There is a good reason for you to put quotes around "science". That site is
another denialist creation, with just a bit less outrageous hubris to make
it more palatable to relatively well educated (but no less gullible) people
who have not taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker. To understand what REAL
scientists say, read:
http://www.astronomynotes.com/solarsys/s11b.htm
Note current sweet article debunking the usual Sam Melting Ice is
flooding the Third World nonsense: Obviously only the VIRTUAL ice is
melting at West Antarctica.
[so-called] "Science" says:

Sam, how much science will it take until you stop lying?

The lies are promulgated by a shrinking minority who side with the affluent,
greedy, and essentially sociopathic right-whiners and their "business as
usual", "drill baby drill" capitalists of the 1% who are (or should be)
running scared and spewing scientifically worded fictional rhetoric in their
last-ditch attempt to amass as much material wealth as possible before they
die. Most of them are old white men with a decidedly un-Christian idea of a
heaven which will accept them even after a lifetime of doing what the Bible
says will virtually guarantee otherwise.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 19:23-19:24&version=NIV

I cite the Bible because most of these "conservatives" claim to be highly
religious, and mostly Christian, as if that is very meaningful, since Hitler
(to some extent) was, and certainly most of his most brutal (and clearly
sociopathic) followers. Of course, now the right-whiners are complaining
that the "evil left" is bullying them. Give. Me. A. Break!
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bullies-ben-shapiro/1113595267

At the same time, the right-wing climate change denialists
(http://heartland.org/) are mounting a campaign of hatred and paranoid
accusations equating climate scientists with terrorists and infamous
psychopaths:
http://blog.ucsusa.org/whos-the-crazy-one-here/
http://heartland.org/issues/environment

It has even gone so far as to spawn death threats:
http://blog.ucsusa.org/speaking-up-for-scientists-who-receive-death-threats-2/

Paul
 
Gentle ripples form in the water as the bait is slowly dragged along...

Marvin, do you notice how MANY "Global tepid" posts there are? What that
means is that Sam, by his pretend "dumb" act (well maybe it's not so
pretend) has succeeded in derailing any intelligent debate on Climate and
defused any attempts to inject actual scientific data into the
discussion. Just call it propaganda 101. The more he gets you going, the
less you are able to discuss true facts with those who are not yet aware
of the scam.

Just direct Sam HERE so he can find out what "Science says":

http://wattsupwiththat.com/

Uh, that's a former TV weatherman who's been paid by Heartland. It's
no more what the science says than the National Enquirer is.

Note current sweet article debunking the usual Sam Melting Ice is
flooding the Third World nonsense: Obviously only the VIRTUAL ice is
melting at West Antarctica.

No, YOU note that site may have blogs and columns, but they prove
nothing, they debunk nothing.

Nut job using a nut job site -- pathetic.

Science says:

Not on wwut it doesn't.


The blogger who wrote that says: "I have been a geoscientist in the
evil oil and gas industry for almost 30 years."

Sam, how much science will it take until you stop lying?

How long before you reference a scientific site? Days? Months?
Years? Never?
 
B

benj

Jan 1, 1970
0
Don't forget to look at the bigger picture, Marvin.

West Antarctica Warming Three Times Faster Than Global Average,
Threatening To Destabilize This Unstable Ice Sheet
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/12/27/1377751/west-antarctica-
warming-three-times-faster-than-global-average-threatening-to-destabilize-
this-unstable-ice-sheet/?

Wait a minute, Sam. How did you miss the link to MY propaganda site that
refutes YOUR propaganda site? Were you asleep or just dreaming of CO2
taxes being collected? Anyway, JUST FOR YOU, here it is again:


http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/12/27/antarctic-warming-courtesy-of-mr-
fix-it/#more-76367

It's the worlds most viewed site on climate. You climate revisionists are
loosing ground rapidly and soon will the completely discredited in the
public view.
 
B

benj

Jan 1, 1970
0
Uh, that's a former TV weatherman who's been paid by Heartland. It's no
more what the science says than the National Enquirer is.

It's MORE science that Sam's usual wikipedia "proof" and at least as good
as the constant spew Sam always links from "SkeptialScience" a Website
with some physics grad student manipulating data funded by some Warmist
foundation. Mine's at least as good as yours.
 
Top