Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Good electronics parts online sites?

Pexy

Feb 21, 2016
helo huys. I am on a hunt for an afordable bench top power supply (30V 5A). and i have few options on ebay and such but i am wondering if there are some other sites that ship worldwide and jet have afordable prices on their products.
Thanks

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Of course it also depends on whether you're concerns with quality and/or support and/or warranty.

John Paul

Feb 24, 2016
For purchases like power supplies, you definitely need a guarantee on quality, or else you could be up for some bad surprises. Here’s something I looked up that might fit your needs. Keysight (formerly Agilent) - 6691A DC Power Supply 0-30 V, 0-220 A, 6600 W. GPIB . Hope it helps.
The good thing about these guys is they offer used power sources for reasonable prices and they’re known to be dependable on quality. They even have an equipment Return Policy, so that’s saying something! They also have AC and DC power supply rental and lease options in case you don’t want to outright purchase a supply but want to try it out first. Hope you find what you need for a great deal!