Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Goodmans Record Player in case

Johnics

Nov 12, 2023
Do you mean when I get the replacement and get the number of the IC Chip? If so will do but it could be 3 -4 weeks as coming from china hope sooner but I will post the Chip number.

Last edited:

Johnics

Nov 12, 2023
Do you mean when I get the replacement and get the number of the IC Chip? If so will do but it could be 3 -4 weeks as coming from china hope sooner but I will post the Chip number.
Hi this is the chip that came on the replacement board .The record player is up and running thanks for all your help.

Attachments

• SDC10629.JPG
    SDC10629.JPG
    361.2 KB · Views: 2

Jhollingworth56

Jan 17, 2024
Any chance you could post a link of where you found the replacement board? I’ve got the exact same problem however can’t seem to find a replacement anywhere

Johnics

Nov 12, 2023
Any chance you could post a link of where you found the replacement board? I’ve got the exact same problem however can’t seem to find a replacement anywhere
Hi it was with the china shopping web Aliexpress came in about 2 weeks the connector blocks were a different size but they sent new ones so theres a bit of soldering to do and a wee bit of thinking to make sure right wires go to right place just take a good look at everything and take note of coloured wires where they go .All the holes for knobs, led, headphone and line in line up pretty good there was one where i had to ream it a bit to take the pressure of the circuit board over all it was pretty easy if your any way handy. Hope this helps John