Maker Pro
Maker Pro

google it for me

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
Guys this is not a rant it is an apology. I know alot of times (at least 4 that I can think of) I have asked for something that google has spit out in its top ten results.
there are times when I stare at the information from some other sites and I know its english..... but I am positive its yet another form of english. To anyone that has helped me decipher a datasheet, figure out an equation or just been nice enough to explain why something doesn't work, I sincerely thank you.

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
I cases like this where the person shows an effort and shows that they at least tried to figure it out , IMO that is all good... Many times a different explanation works wonders...

BUT, when you just com around and asked something totally generic like 'What is Ohm's Law' and that is the extent of your post, it begs to ask did you even try at all or are you looking for someone to not only do your homework but type it up as well...

ICGengineerTech

Aug 15, 2012
If someone asked such a question as "What is ohms law?" I'd still reply but it would be with a simple link like this one.

http://bit.ly/JPhJRl

The best site for answering simple questions in my opinion. The link for the main site is LMGTFY