Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Greetings and Salutations,

ICGengineerTech

Aug 15, 2012
My name is Bill and I am signing up to these boards for a number of reasons all related to my new job. I work with a group of engineers that build, develop, and reengineer telecommunication products used in aviation. They specialize in creating offices in the sky for business executives so they can still conduct work by using internet and voice (VOIP) while in transit via aircraft.

My main specialty is soldering and cable making. So far I have created a number of cables, a small circuit for a test fixture, designed and build a test fixture, and modified, trouble shot, and fixed a number of circuit boards. I know electronics but I wouldn’t say I am strong, or rather stong enough in the field. I can trace and troubleshoot a schematic but designing one I often find myself wanting.

As I said before, I am signing on to these board for a number of reasons. I would like help via a strong network of knowledgeable people as well as being able to offer my own knowledge when able. I am also interested in the ideas, project, and discussions I hope to find on these forum. I have some of my own to contributes to make in those areas as well.

Thanks so much for letting me introduce myself. I look forward to awesome discussions and the sharing of ideas, questions, and answers.

Kindly,
ICGengineerTech
(Bill) :)

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Greetings Bill

welcome to the forums :)

There's people here with a wide variety of employment backgrounds. I started off in telecommunications, moved to domestic electronics repair, onto commercial sound systems in shops/shopping centres etc then currently in Trimble GPS controlled machines for heavy industry like road construction and mining

Dave

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
Welcome aboard Bill, you've come to the right place :).