Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, can somebody help wich transistor is like bfg520

michael1978

Mar 17, 2012
Michael, you do not know what you are doing. I am ready to quit trying to help you.
thank you very much, I am grateful

Audioguru, i change, but i dont know, how to connect the output audio, i remove R6, i change the transformer
you can look now, is still mistake
look 22.png 2.png 22.png

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
Why is your new carrier frequency 10MHz instead of 10.7MHz?
Why is the audio modulation frequency 3MHz instead of 1kHz?
Why does your 'scope show 5MHz?
Why is the audio output from the diodes still shorted when I showed you many times how the output from one diode is grounded and the output from the other diode is the audio output?

michael1978

Mar 17, 2012
Why is the audio output from the diodes still shorted when I showed you many times how the output from one diode is grounded and the output from the other diode is the audio output?
ok, i will do it to 10.7MHZ(i was thinking they dont play very importand thing), because i dont know i did no know wich frequence to put, ( i gonna change now), i rely dont know i gonna measure one more time tunned circuits( i did it al ready, but i gonna do it again i dont know why 5MHZ ), but wich diode(what i have to do, i told you also before) i dont know(sorry i dont understand so much)

, i gonna change direct and you gonna see the result
LOOK i dont know how to change is not working
LOOK I TRY( i rely dont know, i never had a work withe centertap how they calculate)can you show the formula, for primary is good 10.7, but secondary changes
LOOK2.png

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
Why am I correcting your errors when the book schematic I post shows you how to do it?

Attachments

• FM simulation2 Aug18.png
    FM simulation2 Aug18.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 22

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
The IF carrier frequency is still not 10.7MHz.
C3 still does not connect to ground.
You wrongly calculated the value of C6 so it cuts most low and mid-low audio frequencies.
The polarity of C7 is probably backwards.

michael1978

Mar 17, 2012
The IF carrier frequency is still not 10.7MHz.
C3 still does not connect to ground.
You wrongly calculated the value of C6 so it cuts most low and mid-low audio frequencies.
The polarity of C7 is probably backwards.
But tell if you know, and we finish,
look this circuit i did before but he does not work, but tell me man, you told me all now just three things, please
2.png

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
You make too many mistakes:

Attachments

• FM simulation3 Aug18.png
    FM simulation3 Aug18.png
    27 KB · Views: 14

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
Why are you here on this English language forum where you do not understand what I say and I do not understand what you say?
You do not know the simple basics of electronics and are trying to make a radio that you never learned anything about.
You do not know the simulation program and are also making errors in it.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Had to give you the 'like' if only for your perseverance! Man, I'd have hanged myself six pages ago.....:D

michael1978

Mar 17, 2012
Why are you here on this English language forum where you do not understand what I say and I do not understand what you say?
You do not know the simple basics of electronics and are trying to make a radio that you never learned anything about.
You do not know the simulation program and are also making errors in it.
that is true i start befor yesterday to learn one book for version(old version, is very good i liked), we speak yesterday all the day for foster seely detector, but i dont understand also you, there was three error, (and you know) tell me man it cost nothing, oh my god, (WHY YOU LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE DOWN,,HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD? NOWHERE IS BETER THAN THOSE ENGLISH FORUM) but no problem

michael1978

Mar 17, 2012
that is true i start befor yesterday to learn one book for version(old version, is very good i liked), we speak yesterday all the day for foster seely detector, but i dont understand also you, there was three error, (and you know) tell me man it cost nothing, oh my god, (WHY YOU LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE DOWN,,HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD? NOWHERE IS BETER THAN THOSE ENGLISH FORUM) but no problem
and i understan you but i dont know, how many time i told you, i am in your hands,

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
@Audioguru is doing an excellent job TRYING to give you the assistance you need but his efforts are being thwarted by your basic lack of knowledge or understanding of the basic principles and your repeated errors in making the simulation properly.

You do not show even a simple understanding of electronic principles therefore you are 'in way above your head' on a project like this. You need to take a different approach and try with something simpler - much simpler.

michael1978

Mar 17, 2012
@Audioguru is doing an excellent job TRYING to give you the assistance you need but his efforts are being thwarted by your basic lack of knowledge or understanding of the basic principles and your repeated errors in making the simulation properly.

You do not show even a simple understanding of electronic principles therefore you are 'in way above your head' on a project like this. You need to take a different approach and try with something simpler - much simpler.
That is true, i told him in begin i don know nothing about demulador, i dont know formula i dont knownothing is my first new in life, something like this, i give him a file beter make it some changes with a little description, what to do man is my first time to me, and i search a lot in google to see the formula how they make, but they just show the circuit, show also the formula etc...….what can i do, after i come in forums for help

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
When someone wants to learn something they don't start with something beyond their capabilities/knowledge.

i.e. a mechanic doesn't become a mechanic by designing a car..... similarly someone wanting to become fluent in electronics doesn't start by designing a hadron collider.....

You need to 'work up' to the level you want to achieve and it seems clear to me that you are in well above your current skill level hence the difficulties you are having. You will learn very little from the things you are doing and only (as we can clearly see) frustrate both yourself and those that are trying to assist.

michael1978

Mar 17, 2012
When someone wants to learn something they don't start with something beyond their capabilities/knowledge.

i.e. a mechanic doesn't become a mechanic by designing a car..... similarly someone wanting to become fluent in electronics doesn't start by designing a hadron collider.....

You need to 'work up' to the level you want to achieve and it seems clear to me that you are in well above your current skill level hence the difficulties you are having. You will learn very little from the things you are doing and only (as we can clearly see) frustrate both yourself and those that are trying to assist.
No Steve i see now, i read before a lot of books in electronics, now i see all they are connected to each other, from when i start rado tuner, is very good i liked, (BUT I FORGET TO MUCH,MY HARDISK IS FINISH)

michael1978

Mar 17, 2012
No Steve i see now, i read before a lot of books in electronics, now i see all they are connected to each other, from when i start rado tuner, is very good i liked, (BUT I FORGET TO MUCH,MY HARDISK IS FINISH)
Steve i think now i make good fm detector, but now i have problem(audio/output), i connect lm386 BUT IS NOT WORKING? how can i design en audo output?