Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello everyone :D

leeadamaa

Aug 6, 2012
hey everyone,

I just decided to join the forums for the occasion post and need for help with this really fun hobby of mine...right now im building a simple headphone amplifier to see if this is the hobby for me :D thank you,

I am 20 years old and reside in canada currently studying in college for Psychology

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Welcome leeadamaa.

If you have any problems or questions about/with your project, then you've found the right place to ask them.

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
I won't lie to you, electronics can be daunting at times. especially if you have never done anything and the stupid soldering iron just won't melt the solder and when the stupid soldering iron does melt it, it hardens on the wrond connection or joins 2 points that are meant to touch.....
having said that though, there is NOTHING more rewarding than finally being able to get the project (with a heap of solder points that do nothing... stupid soldering iron) to work and work well.
start small work up, and this will be so rewarding.... now to reinvent my soldering iron

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
Welcome aboard leeadamaa :). We're a friendly bunch here, so if you've got any questions I'm sure we can help!