Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello from Jordan

elmousa68

Apr 27, 2011
Hello. I am an electronics enthusiast but with a limited knowledge of the field. I would like to learn the basic principles of troubleshooting electronic circuit board problems. I am male, 54 yrs. old. Thank you in advance for your help.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Hello welcome I'm kind of New here too.
It says you joined in 2011
That's all right I'm kind of shy too it took me a while to say hello. No harm no foul.

elmousa68

Apr 27, 2011
I think you're 12 years too late. But again....No harm no foul. :oops:
Actually my join date is because of my being a member of the Electronics Point Forum. That forum merged with maker.pro … at the time I did not post an introduction message, so I guess this is to make up for it.

Last edited:

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
. That forum merged with maker.pro … at the time I did not post an introduction message, so I guess this is to make up for it
That's why I don't remember even signing up to this site I was going to post my intro in the Twilight Zone .(In advance). Welcome to misfit Island!

elmousa68

Apr 27, 2011
Speaking of misfits, this site acts weird sometimes… I wanted to change my password on my iphone; but since the phone tries to suggest “strong” passwords, that form went crazy. I come from the programming world.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
. I come from the programming world
You have my condolences.
I'm allowed to say that I am cross-disciplined my primary responsibility my occupation is research modifying and building electronic equipment for experimentation in a laboratory setting. I employ the majority of scientific disciplines.I'm a master of none. I reek of mediocracy.
But I like to have fun.

elmousa68

Apr 27, 2011
You have my condolences.
I'm allowed to say that I am cross-disciplined my primary responsibility my occupation is research modifying and building electronic equipment for experimentation in a laboratory setting. I employ the majority of scientific disciplines.I'm a master of none. I reek of mediocracy.
But I like to have fun.
The electrical engineer is a hunter……………………………………………?

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
The electrical engineer is a hunter……………………………………………?
Forgive me ,I am only an electronic technician.
I should have stated that from the beginning. My employer is a practicing theoretical physicist.I Was just the right place at the right time.relatively speaking... pun intended.
I am more proficient at gathering than hunting.

Last edited:

Keonte45

Aug 29, 2022
Hello. I am an electronics enthusiast but with a limited knowledge of the field. I would like to learn the basic principles of troubleshooting electronic circuit board problems. I am male, 54 yrs. old. Thank you in advance for your help.
Hello! Welcome! I'm pretty sure that you'll love this forum.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Forgive me ,I am only an electronic technician.
I should have stated that from the beginning. My employer is a practicing theoretical physicist.I Was just the right place at the right time.relatively speaking... pun intended.
I am more proficient at gathering than hunting.
So you’re female? Ouch, sorry, couldn’t resist it.