Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, new member here

OtakuN3rd

Aug 18, 2018
Hi, my name is Frank and I just joined the forum.

I have been tinkering with electronics for as long as I can remember. My day job is keeping the IT equipment up and running at a custom/performance auto parts company, but I am usually spending my free time tinkering with my own computers, fixing old tube radios or working on some one-off electronics project for a friend.

I also recently got my amateur radio license, but as I type this have yet to get on the air. My call sign is AD8BU. I have two radios I am in the process of setting up (A Kenwood TS-940SAT and a JetStream JT-270MH).

Outside of computers and electronics, I enjoy spending time with my wife, watching animé, and playing video games.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Hi Frank. I'm Steve, and amongst other things I'm a collector of vintage HP calculators.

ratstar

Aug 20, 2018
Im new too, just arrived today!
Hi Steve, im a roboman myself. But I cant even get my oscillator to work yet, maybe ull be able to help me out some day. Nice to hear from you.

ratstar

Aug 20, 2018
Im new too, just arrived today!
Hi Steve, im a roboman myself. But I cant even get my oscillator to work yet, maybe ull be able to help me out some day. Nice to hear from you.
And hi frank too! sorry woops.