Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, Welcome! (Introduce yourself)

Yeoh61

Jun 8, 2022
Hello, good day to all. I am a new member and hope to learn something here. Tq.

KingWhiskers

Apr 6, 2020
Hello, good day to all. I am a new member and hope to learn something here. Tq.
Welcome, there are some good guys on here. Clear photos and accurate detailed descriptions help.
Not much from me though as I am an old newbie.

Michael Studio1

Jan 5, 2018
I am Michael. I'm too old to be messing around with things which I remember being invented - the Transistor when in 2nd Form (Kings School Peterborough) but it's fun. Most of my life has been in Music, one way or another from Cathedral Chorister and Chorister in the Kings Chapel of the Savoy to working with the LPO or Orch. of the Age of Enlightenment - all Opera-based at Glyndebourne where I tuned Pianos and Harpsichords. Now Very Much Retired and fiddling with electronic things that go wrong. Many years ago I was in Vancouver BC working for the BC Tel. Co. installing carrier equipment, then maintaining it. Those were my Vacuum Tube ECC83 days. Then I recorded Opera and Classical Orchestral Concerts first with Reel-to-Reel NAB recorders then Digital Tape using mostly a Sound-Field or a selection of ElectroVoice Mics (RE55's and RE20's etc.) Those were my 'Tape days'. Now I'm in my 'Salad days' trying not to drop tomatoes and lettuce in the Video Recorder. Ha-Ha! . . . I've always been interested in electronics but am usually hard-pressed to come up with those simple satisfactory conclusions!

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I am Michael. I'm too old to be messing around with things which I remember being invented -

never too old for messing around with electronics :)
good to hear from you and enjoy the forums

cheers
Dave