Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help 1 mars 48v 500w 12.5ah ebike bat 1 36v hoverboard motor with 3 10g green blue green , 5 16g, black blue yellow green red and 1 16g white wire

Imjusttrying

Dec 5, 2023
Help I'm trying to connect the pwm control to the motor and I don't know what wires I need and what I can cut. I'm sure there's a com and a wire to go forward and backwards the small wires input ma voltage to tell how fast to go. I have some basic understanding. I have soldering iron and everything else I need.if someone could just get me started. I don't want to see smoke and I just know if left to my own I'll be seeing it in 5,4,3,.... Please tell me what I need to buy or change. I was just going to use the tire for hoverboard and press it to the bike I also have two power wheel chairs with everything to them but batteries. so I can change it to a bigger motor. Just say the word. This is for a friend with a bad knee and she rides all year and I just hate to see her suffer being a single mother and bills. She doesn't let me help with money so I thought I could do this with others help. Thanks

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Help I'm trying to connect the pwm control
This motor controller is engineered for a 36 volt battery pack. There is a minimum voltage to which the controller will cut power from the battery to the motor when the battery is low so it does not cause a fire!
If You put a 48 volt battery pack connected to a 36 volt motor controller the low voltage battery controller will drain a 48 volt battery below it's operational voltage the individual battery cells overheat in the battery pack running beyond their maximum operating temperature thermal runaway will ensue."This cannot be stopped!"
She doesn't let me help with money so I thought I could do this with others help. Thanks
Do not attempt to help.
Your motive is Honorable but you could kill her and or yourself in the process. :mad:

Last edited: