Maker Pro
Maker Pro

help identify smd diode please

Can some one help to identify a SMD diode please? It is an SOT-323 or UMD-3 and I suspect that Rohm or Toshiba once made it. It is only marked with a single "V". A check with a DMM shows that it might be a series diode with a forwad voltage around .6 and a reverse voltage around 1.7. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

B

Brett Farnam

Jan 1, 1970
Can some one help to identify a SMD diode please? It is an SOT-323 or UMD-3 and I suspect that Rohm or Toshiba once made it. It is only marked with a single "V". A check with a DMM shows that it might be a series diode witha forwad voltage around .6 and a reverse voltage around 1.7. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

The diode appears to be connected to the +5v and GND with the center connected to the signal source. I think this is some type of protection diode asall of the inputs on this device have this configuration. If any one can dig through some of thier older ROHM SMD datasheets and identify this diodeit would help.

L

legg

Jan 1, 1970
Can some one help to identify a SMD diode please? It is an SOT-323 or UMD-3 and I suspect that Rohm or Toshiba once made it. It is only marked with a single "V". A check with a DMM shows that it might be a series diode with a forwad voltage around .6 and a reverse voltage around 1.7. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

BAS116 is a low leakage diode mfrd by Philips and Siemens, in
sod323/sc76 two-pin smd packages with the V designator. Marked also as
JV, K50, K54 when placed in SOT23 3-pin package.

RL