Maker Pro
Maker Pro

help out regarding adc

walid.anjum

Dec 18, 2013
i want to learn adc for my project so kindly send me easy tutorial and files so i should be able to learn and program adc

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Kindly use Google to search for information that is already out there.

This will save time for all of us. We don't even know what to look for, since you haven't given any information apart from "ADC". We know about ADCs but there are lots of them and they're used for lots of different things, so you need to know what you want to use your ADC for. You will also need to know the part number of your ADC (or the type of device that it is included within).

Once you have this information, use Google. That is what we would do. Do it yourself; that saves time for everyone and "cuts out the middle man". We are not here to be your personal assistants.

If you have specific questions after you have done your due Google diligence, feel free to ask them here.

This applies to all questions that anyone has. The quickest and best way to get an answer is a Google search. Only if you have a specific question, and have tried to find an answer and failed, or need detailed advice, or advice on a specific situation, should you ask it in a forum.