Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo Help please,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjc789

Jan 26, 2020
Hi my names Tony and for the last year I’ve heard this bizarre humming coming from the rooms in my house, to cut along story short I’ve been the victim of a stalker, and theve put some sort of loop induction kit / PA system in my home and the humming I’m hearing is coming from the microphones I think but I carnt seem to detect them I think there in the wall or under my floorboards.What I would like to know is if there is a machiene that can pick this sound up or help me locate the microphones the stalker is deaf so I imagine it’s a loop they sit outside in a car at night and can hear what I’m saying to my kids , Any help would be Great thank you

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Microphones do not make sounds.

The induction loop you are referring to feeds audio electrically into a hearing aid. Are you wearing one when you hear this hum?

Do your kids hear the hum?

Assuming you are actually hearing something, practically any electric appliance running off line voltage can make an audible hum.

Bob

Tjc789

Jan 26, 2020
No I’m not wearing an hearing aid all electrical appliances are off but it sounds like a Bluetooth device or microphone has been left on in some rooms it’s louder than others if that makes sense

Tjc789

Jan 26, 2020
No I’m not wearing an hearing aid all electrical appliances are off but it sounds like a Bluetooth device or microphone has been left on in some rooms it’s louder than others if that makes sense
Also I’ve had someone round hear that wears a hearing aid and there’s keepers going all fuzzy when they enter my house but he said they don’t all run on the same channel

thanks Tony

Tjc789

Jan 26, 2020
Ok well it sounds like a music player has been left on at full volume but nothing is playing sorry that’s the best way I can describe it thanks Tony

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Ok well it sounds like a music player has been left on at full volume but nothing is playing sorry that’s the best way I can describe it thanks Tony

well if as you stated in your first post that some one is listening to you ( bugging your place) then the system would be microphone receive only
and then Bluetooth or wifi link to people "in the car" etc. There would be no need for a music playing system into your house

the stalker is deaf

HUH ? how do you know the stalker is deaf ? you must know who the stalker is to know that info

Tjc789

Jan 26, 2020
well if as you stated in your first post that some one is listening to you ( bugging your place) then the system would be microphone receive only
and then Bluetooth or wifi link to people "in the car" etc. There would be no need for a music playing system into your house

HUH ? how do you know the stalker is deaf ? you must know who the stalker is to know that info
Yes they are deaf I do know who it is an old friend they just try and repeat everything I say
As for the music player I ment that’s what it sounds like or a noise from like an amplifier if you maybe have to hear it to know what I mean

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
I do know who it is an old friend they just try and repeat everything I say
Why would they want to do that?
When and why did you let them into your house to install the 'loop'?
If they are deaf, how would the loop be useful to them?
A metal detector would locate the loop, even if it's embedded in the house walls.
Is your house detached from your neighbours' houses?
Do you suffer from tinnitus?

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
You should contact police, and search for a security outfit in your area that can do a sweep of the premises. If they can't find anything then you should consult a psychiatrist. I might have the order of these things backwards.

As far as the noise goes, I find it hard to believe that you cannot locate it by simply moving around and listening. It is possible that it is not originating from your rooms at all. Here, I live near an airport and expressway so I occasionally get humming vibrations from either, or something more local like the refrigerator resonating the cardboard backing on the bottom till I wack it with a stick to make it take a non-vibratory shape. I should probably just pull the fridge out and bend the cardboard then put another screw in. I haven't found a discreet way to shoot planes out of the sky so will have to live with that or move elsewhere. ;)

Tjc789

Jan 26, 2020
It’s been happening for a while now yes they did have the key to the property just before it started, the loop / whatever it is/ let’s them listen to our conversation from outside in a car which I assume must be some sort of fm system but I’ve now rearlised lately ive been on the phone to the job centre and you have to give them all your personal details and passwords then I start getting mail with just my passwords wrote on the letters? Do you think a metal detector would work I was worried that it may pick up pipes in the wall also the house is detached and at 3 in the morning it sounds like a driver going of to the system but carnt seem to pin point we’re it’s coming from thanks

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
the loop / whatever it is/ let’s them listen to our conversation

a loop of wire cannot do that
have you actually seen this loop of wire ?
again, I have to assume you have else you wouldn't be calling it that .... unplug it from whatever it goes into

I'm moving this thread to a more suitable part of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.