Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help with safety circuit will pay for your time

makel

Feb 17, 2016
Need help with designing a truth table and safety circuit if anyone can help me I will gladly pay you for your time

makel

Feb 17, 2016
Here is the problem
A powered guillotine uses a motor to position the cutter. The cutter must not operate while the motor is running. There is a guard which must be closed and locked before the cutter can operate but there is a maintenance facility which will allow the cutter to operate with the motor stopped but the guard open. A traffic light system must be incorporated to show when the Guillotine is unsafe (red), safe (green) and when in maintenance mode (amber). The guillotine can only operate once when in maintenance mode.

Draw the Karno map and design the safety circuit using two input NOR gates (use as many as you require).

If each gate has a MTTF 1526173, calculate the MTBF for your circuit (in hours).

How could you redesign the circuit for an improved MTBF?

How could you achieve a MTBF of 1 × 109 hours?

What will the reliability be after 5 years?

(Show the calculations).

AnalogKid

Jun 10, 2015
So, you want to pay someone to do your homework for you? You can't afford me. And learn to spell.

ak

makel

Feb 17, 2016
Im working a 40 hour a week job and studying on nights, the lecturer broke his hip second week so there has been very little teaching of this topic. If you know how to do this I am sure I can afford you

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
talk to your classmates and to other lecturers for help

and at least make some effort for yourself !!!!

thread closed