Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hi voltage generator with caps and diodes

dragon

Oct 31, 2022
Heres a novel hi-voltage generator that runs on pulsed dc input, instead of having a pulsed dc output.

My stuff tends to not work unless I jog the input, I don't know why yet, just a beginner.

But if u charge a string of caps, they will act like little batteries going in series with each other. I'm going from 4 volts to 9.6 volts with a 5 volt input. I have to try it with more caps, the more caps the more hivoltage it should be, but the less resistance you need on the input, but as long as u provide a resistor for each cap as u go, it should balance out input resistance to output resistance.

dragon

Oct 31, 2022
I tried to extend it, and I didnt get any benefit, because as it gets highvoltage its discharging back on the charging lines.... so no good. cant stop it even if u backcharge 5 volts on it, not enough volts.

hexreader

Apr 21, 2011
Please would you confine your brainless nonsense baby-babble to just one thread, not keep opening new pointless threads on the same garbage topic

Cannot stand it any more

Thank you

Hex

dragon

Oct 31, 2022
Please would you confine your brainless nonsense baby-babble to just one thread, not keep opening new pointless threads on the same garbage topic

Cannot stand it any more

Thank you

Hex
It actually worked for 5 capacitors for more than doubling the volts at least, isn't it interesting to see why circuits dont work as well as work?

It seems you can charge caps in parallel, but charge them in series and they spit back at ya, thats important is it not?