Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Home appliance

er_ragin

Oct 9, 2012
Hi,

I am devloping product smilar to coffee maker.That also use relay to on time/off time relay.Please suggest me what kind of microcontroller best suitable for this appliance.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ragin

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
A digital one.

Seriously, there are about a bazzillion different microcontrollers and you've given so little information that it's impossible to make anything but the most banal observation.

er_ragin

Oct 9, 2012
Hi Steve,

Please refer the attached circuit diagram for more detail.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Appliance.PDF
    52.9 KB · Views: 180

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Funny, I don't see any microcontroller in your diagram, so I guess any one is as good as any other.

Bob

er_ragin

Oct 9, 2012
Hi,

I am not electrnic guy.if someone help me to figure out which are good low cost option to excute this porcess with smalll room size.I will appriciate.

Thanks!

dpenelob

Mar 27, 2013
Some Attiny will do the job, but also a NE555, RC + OpAmp, etc.

There are a lot more solutions to this problems that don't reqire a µC at all!

nLite

Jan 27, 2013
If you're going to use a microcontroller or any sort of digital circuitry to switch relays, you can't pull enough current from the microcontroller itself so you're going to need a transistor for each of the relays. Also, you'll need an AC to DC power converter to get DC power for energizing the relay coils.

GreenGiant

Feb 9, 2012
If you're going to use a microcontroller or any sort of digital circuitry to switch relays, you can't pull enough current from the microcontroller itself so you're going to need a transistor for each of the relays. Also, you'll need an AC to DC power converter to get DC power for energizing the relay coils.

Not true, there are plenty of relays that are fully switchable with the current from microcontrollers.

nLite

Jan 27, 2013
Not true, there are plenty of relays that are fully switchable with the current from microcontrollers.

Thanks, that's good to know. I've only looked at ATtiny and a PIC16 so my knowledge on microcontroller specs in general is limited. Less parts definitely makes a device easier to troubleshoot :)