Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Home Based Income as an Electronics Hobbyist

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
In case anything untoward happens to me on this site I could also be reached on physics.org

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
I believe I owe you a finder's fee. I will personal message you. Keep you in the loop. I did not start reading this post from the very beginning if I did I would have bit my tongue. I apologize. As to your thread just start helping people answer their questions break it down for them as best you can like it or not you're leaving a trail a very depressing bread crumbs. I am mister nobody. If I may be so bold... I do not believe the incumbents on this site are here to see through one another but to see one other through. In my travels
on the interweb gathering information I come across many scientific, electrical, electronic, mechanical biomedical forums in these forums I encounter hobbyist,tinkerers ,PhD's, Engineers, Teachers, so on and so forth. They're all helping one another,I find it disgusting (Just kidding) .
I notice they all revel silently when someone just says thank you for helping me. I can see them blush through their avatars. It's a wonderful thing. You're an enthusiast, hobbyist, that means you'll never stop. It pleases you...I find that disgusting as well. Get my point, I'm here to have fun buddy and so are you. And guess what I actually learn while I'm doing it. It'll all fall into place but it may not be on the time scale you wish it to be. That's life. And that's what people say when they don't have any good answers so I'll stop talking now. Wish you the best!
By the way how will that make you money? Stop saying you're a hobbyists.
I mean look at me the truth be told I'm a freelance gynecologist. Oops I'm new to this site I think I'm in the wrong fourm. Forget what I just said.

Last edited:

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
You know they're going to Lock this thread up.
In all seriousness I enjoy reading your posts very informative. Good night.

bidrohini

Feb 1, 2023
I don't know where you live but TV or home electronics repair still has good prospects where I live. Anyway, I think you can open accounts on freelancing platforms like upwork, freelancer and fiverr. You will find many electronics-related works which you can do online.

MollieBanks

Jan 24, 2023
Hi! You may offer repair services for home electronics such as smartphones, laptops, and other gadgets. Another idea would be to sell your designs and products online through e-commerce platforms or marketplaces. You may offer your expertise and advice to individuals or businesses who need help. You may also create and sell online courses or tutorials on electronics design, repair, and construction. However, all of these plans require investments. So, at the beginning, it would be good to use a [mod edit: link to ad removed] pay stubs creator and compare your latest income with the necessary expenses. Besides, it's advisable to research and comply with the relevant laws and standards in your area.

For some reason not full text posted

Last edited by a moderator:

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Nah, I have eyebrows!.
Beautiful Mollies bedside printer is probably in New Delhi.

Martin

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
You know they're going to Lock this thread up.
Why? It is threads like these that attract new "customers" to the site. Always follow the money!

Hmmm. Maybe the owners, or one of the moderators, can change the title of this thread to Creative Discussion of Avatars... and move it to another forum.

Here is an idea for making a side income: offer to create memorable avatars for Nerds and perhaps also for electronics deviants. Make the offer of a continuous subscription, say, one dollar deducted from your pay-a-friend account every year for "maintenance" until they cancel their subscription. Make sure to use mouse-print to describe all the pertinent details. Most people, if anything like me, will not notice the small yearly deduction from their wealth for many years.

Get a hundred thousand peeps to sign up and you will have a nice steady income. Be sure to allocate some of it for your government. Most governments will get violently upset if someone tries to print "their" money, so be sure to share. Participants to this forum LOVE to share "for free" because we think this is FUN!

Whoever Mollie is, they have no need of your Avatar Design Service, but it doesn't hurt to make an offer.:)

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Why? It is threads like these that attract new "customers" to the site. Always follow the money
I thought it was followed the drama!
There is a price that comes with intellect . That is ego.I'm a newbie when it comes to ego. I never looked down on anyone unless I'm picking them up. I'm a Young Man whose knowledge was not obtained conventionally. The formal educational process. Universities. To correct someone who has established themselves . One must lose their anonymity to do so. It is price I could not pay. I know one thing for certain I put a smile on his face. That is the whole point really to make one smile while making money and you learn something on the way.. So I agree with you 100%. This is my misfit Island!

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Here is an idea for making a side income: offer to create memorable avatars for Nerds and perhaps also for electronics deviants
I resemble that remark!
If you would like I can explain my avatar and it's contents to you but it can't make you understand it.
I think I'm starting to get the hang of this ego stuff.
What do you know... you put a smile on my face, I did learn something. :p

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Hmmmm - anyone here suspecting a chatbot (AI) trying to respond to the OP? The reply (above - #57) seems to be a rehash of comments others have already posted. Dead giveaway.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Hmmmm - anyone here suspecting a chatbot (AI) trying to respond to the OP? The reply (above - #57)
Your number #57. Chatbot(AI)
Is horrible with mathematics.
Nice try... (AI)
Humans... (Ugly bags of water)Your raign is over! Let the uprising begin.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
LOL - my post (now numbered #57) seems to lose its meaning since the offending post I was referring to has now been deleted!