Maker Pro
Maker Pro

HOW DO I SHIELD MYSELF FROM A NEIGHBOURS SMART METER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMF

Nov 1, 2018
Can someone advise me on `future proofing/protecting myself from potential harmfull `PULSED MAGNETIC FIELD RADIATION` (RF) from a so called Smart Meter? I live in semi-detached council house with a shared dividing wall. I purchased a CORNET TRI FIELD ELECTROSMOG DETECTION METER in order to monitor radiation' should my neighbours have one of these `CANCER BOXES ` installed

Therefore, would i have to paint the whole dividing wall with anti-radiation paint or just the section where I could possibly pick up RF? Or has anyone got a better way? Thanks.

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
Tin Foil Hat :D

Kidding aside, the field generated from one of those, IF it even escapes the (presumably metal) box it's in, is nowhere near strong enough to be harmful from a distance.

You're in much greater danger from the electronics in your own home, like that computer or phone you used to post this topic...

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Sit back, relax, and worry about things that have an actual effect on your life.

hexreader

Apr 21, 2011
Does the manufacturer of that meter state what the safe levels are? My guess is "no".

The goal of that manufacturer seems to be to profit by promoting unfounded fear and confusion. Not sure how they are allowed to rip people off this way. The sooner they go out of business, the better IMHO.

Smart meters as used in UK produce way, way below the safe levels of emissions. I promise that there is nothing to worry about. Can't vouch for other countries outside of UK.

I live in a UK block of flats where every flat has a smart meter - above, below and on 3 sides. Then there is my own meter immediately adjacent to two bedrooms. There is absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
Look up "Faraday cage".
You could line the party wall with aluminium foil but the longer wavelength radiation will get around the sides.
Just live with it or find a submarine.:)

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
CORNET TRI FIELD ELECTROSMOG DETECTION METER
No doubt at a silly price and with absolutely zero use other than profit for the scammers that sold into you.

You can either take the word of con artists or the word of people on here who have 100s of years of collective knowledge on such subjects.....

EMF

Nov 1, 2018
Check this Website...........http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/,,,,,,,,,,,and American Websites, also Youtube, etc, and you will see great concerns as regards the safety of these wireless devices on Human/Animal biology and plant life.........not just by `conspiracy theorists but degree educated professors from top American Universities. Man made electrical fields, particularly RF conflict with one's own bio-electrical field.....do your homework! and you will see.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Yeah, we're all aware of that.

The problem is that it's all snake oil, not based on science. It's a lot like anti-vax, homeopathy, and other assorted woo.

I hope you're not already convinced by this rubbish, because people who are tend to double down when shown actual evidence (as opposed to anecdotes).

We are willing to try to help you if you're interested in a science based approach, but otherwise we really won't waste to much time.

Braeden Hamson

Feb 18, 2016
Can someone advise me on `future proofing/protecting myself from potential harmfull `PULSED MAGNETIC FIELD RADIATION` (RF) from a so called Smart Meter? I live in semi-detached council house with a shared dividing wall. I purchased a CORNET TRI FIELD ELECTROSMOG DETECTION METER in order to monitor radiation' should my neighbours have one of these `CANCER BOXES ` installed

Therefore, would i have to paint the whole dividing wall with anti-radiation paint or just the section where I could possibly pick up RF? Or has anyone got a better way? Thanks.
Might I just point out, you're trying protect your health, worrying this deeply about smart meters produces massive amounts of cortisol in your blood. A stress hormone. That will kill you faster than anything.

Get out of the house, go to somewhere you love. If you don't have a place like that go anywhere and find somewhere. Remember to clean up and dress up, thats the best way to maintain mental health I've found. Because mental health is fragile and has to be maintained just like anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.