Maker Pro
Maker Pro

How do you get homework help when you reach master's level of very higher level of education?

shivajikobardan

Oct 21, 2021
By homework help, I mean doubts that are beyond basics. For eg-: I am Computer Engineering student(our course is 75% electronics engineering),and I am big data studying. I find myself in places where I am hell lot confused. The resources don't suffice at all.

I get confused. But the issue is I get help from nowhere. Reddit NO. Stackexchange NO, other forums NO. How would I? As these subjects are studied by very few people as it is higher level of education question, how do I deal with this? Any guidance?

Sadly I don't have any close friends whom I can ask.

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
Read up in specialized reference books for the topic you are working on.
Check your local university's library.
There's also a lot of dedicated magazines for different topics. Read these to keep up to date with current development.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Perhaps your questions weren’t asked properly.
Starting a thread topic with “high level education” and “not many people study this” makes others think you’re a know it all.
Start by saying “I don’t understand this” or “can somebody please explain this”. Better still “I’m studying this and get no help”. “I’m stuck with this”…
Asking questions and getting answers is all about communication. Although I can’t personally help with higher education, plenty of members here have surpassed your course and could quite easily help you.
So ask away!

Martin

Nanren888

Nov 8, 2015
I guess just echoing what's been said above: for any discipline, at say Master's level, there's actually thousands of people who have done this. Many of them, and other, sometimes without formal qualification, yet actual academic-level understanding, particularly in these areas of technology are the sort to stay up to date, stay informed.
Which only really reiterates what is above: ask and see.
As well as the tutorials, the obviously now-popular video courses, and tutorials, some summer-schools have online records, my generation's favourite the local (or online) university library, and various archives of books, and increasingly; online courses, there are also podcasts that help to keep up, once you are there.

Your comment is interesting: I have found stackexchange and the like very broad, even if sometimes inclined to give you the trivial answer rather than the one you actually explained you needed; but with any source, you expect to have to filter a little.