vrak

Dec 4, 2014
Hi All

My incuction stove got spark near Plug socket while working

Input : 230V 5A.

An any one tell what are the Service Porcedure for Fault Rectification

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Who's the manufacturer and what's the model number of your stove.
The vast majority of problems I've found with these units is the actual connection to the inductive heating element.
Check the induction coil connections and make sure they're making good contact. (WITH THE UNIT UNPLUGGED< NO POWER).
I'd also be checking (WITH THE CIRCUIT BREAKER TURNED OFF), the power socket outlet itself. The socket contacts may be so worn that you have intermittent contact.
Power socket outlets experience wear over time, and the socket manufacturer may not make the best quality sockets.

vrak

Dec 4, 2014
Who's the manufacturer and what's the model number of your stove.
The vast majority of problems I've found with these units is the actual connection to the inductive heating element.
Check the induction coil connections and make sure they're making good contact. (WITH THE UNIT UNPLUGGED< NO POWER).
I'd also be checking (WITH THE CIRCUIT BREAKER TURNED OFF), the power socket outlet itself. The socket contacts may be so worn that you have intermittent contact.
Power socket outlets experience wear over time, and the socket manufacturer may not make the best quality sockets.

Thanks for your valuable sugesstion

Its Butterfly Make

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Pay particular attention to the induction coil connections. I found that the AC causes vibration, and the contacts to the coil can work themselves loose.

73cat

Dec 30, 2014
Hi All

My incuction stove got spark near Plug socket while working

Input : 230V 5A.

An any one tell what are the Service Porcedure for Fault Rectification
Try to contact service center to get help.