Maker Pro
Maker Pro

how to post a picture

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Third row down next to smiley face in the reply window.
If you got an error trying to post a picture, you will need to re-size it. I think about 100kb is the limit.

Martin

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
Or simply copy paste into the edit windows (works like a charm at least with chrome). And yes, there is a size limit.

bohaboha

Sep 3, 2015
Or simply copy paste into the edit windows (works like a charm at least with chrome). And yes, there is a size limit.
Hi i am trying to copy paste as you say but it does not work am using chrome too..when i click on the imge ikon i get prompt asking for image url i do not know how to fix it.thank you

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
When copying and pasteing don’t use the image icon. Simply paste it in the text area.
Simply paste here.

Martin

bohaboha

Sep 3, 2015
hi again i did it but not working i explain :i do past and then when i am in text area i do not get past option i do not know why.
thank you again Martin

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
I don’t understand what ‘option’ you refer to in the text area.
Don’t use the image icon or URL.
Copy a picture not ‘save’ then paste it in THIS area.

Martin

bohaboha

Sep 3, 2015
sorry i was trying to paste the pop up windows i get when i click on image because how ever i do i do not get the paste option
after i copy and this is only on this site

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Ok if the pic is on pc. Click on insert. You then navigate to your picture.

Martin

bohaboha

Sep 3, 2015
i have to thank you for the help but it is not working i click on insert then navigte to my pictures then copy and when i am here i d ont get paste option in the prop,mybe i have to choice option in insert? i dint do this time

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
I think we have a translation problem here.
Once you insert a pic, you don’t paste...
Please try copy and then paste only!.
Find your pic. Right click and copy. Then in the text area right click and paste!.
Forget icon and URL. For now.

Martin

bohaboha

Sep 3, 2015
D int work on pc i am traying on my iphone se what will happen .even here it is not working i get crasy.thank you so much for your help i d ont giv upp​

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
hi again i did it but not working i explain :i do past and then when i am in text area i do not get past option i do not know why.
thank you again Martin
Perhaps you should get someone to help with your English. You said "i explain :" but your explanation does not make any sense.

You DO NOT "past" anything in the text area. If there is something stored on your browser's clipboard, you can paste the clipboard contents into the text area by holding down the "CTRL" key and then striking the "F" key. As far as I know, there is no such thing as a "past option" that can be accessed from this forum. There is a huge difference between the word "past" and the word "paste". You may "paste" an image into a page of text AFTER you FIRST copy the image to your browser's clipboard.

How do you copy an image to the clipboard?That depends on where and how you acquired the image. I usually save an image as a jpeg file, with a file name something like image.jpg. Then, using my operating system's the file manager, I select that image file and use the COPY command to place a copy of the image onto the clipboard. Finally, I place my cursor at the point in the text where I want the image to be placed, hold down the "CTRL" key and tap the "F" key... like this:

upload_2019-8-18_15-16-38.jpeg

Mohawk, West Virginia, is an unincorporated town where my mother grew up and my maternal grandmother lived until she died.

bohaboha

Sep 3, 2015
Hi thank you .yes my English is not so good but i am trying anyhow no google translate