Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Howdy

qazxsw21000

Mar 23, 2023
I’ve been into circuit design since the late 90’s or early 2000’s and have taken classes. My primary focus is digital circuit design and my latest project involves a homemade Z80 “computer.” “Computer” in quotes because the circuit board I designed doesn’t contain any IO circuitry (it also lacks a clock, but that’s a different story).

I look forward to sharing ideas and getting y’all’s input and feedback. In fact, I’ll be making the first of possibly many topics here shortly. See you then!

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I look forward to sharing ideas and getting y’all’s input and feedback. In fact, I’ll be making the first of possibly many topics here shortly. See you then!

welcome aboard
look forward to seeing your contributions :)

Dave

dragon

Oct 31, 2022
It would be cool if you started a thread about your project, I'd love to see it.

So no clock and no I/O? So that means uve done the ALU by itself?

MichealSmith

Apr 7, 2023
I am eager to absorb the vast knowledge and diverse perspectives that this platform has to offer. From science to history, art to technology, and beyond, I'm here with an insatiable curiosity to learn about everything and expand my understanding of the world. Let's embark on this journey of endless exploration together!