Maker Pro
Maker Pro

For Sale: Huntron Tracker 2000 - Very good Condition - Must Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaztiq

Mar 12, 2016
Hello,

I'm new to this board but do have a whole lot of items that A., I need help fixing and B., must sell. One of the Must Sell items is my Huntron Tracker 2000 which is in Great Shape with cables and comes from a NASA surplus auction. Asking $300.00+ for it and the cables. Please reply to this forum per the instructions.

Thank you,
Randy

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
Judging by the price of the slightly newer 2800's, this is worth $1000's!!! Obviously I can not buy this as I am in the UK, but if I was in the US I would be purchasing this!

And from NASA! Why would you sell this? What is the catch? Is it coated with poison?

Plaztiq

Mar 12, 2016
Judging by the price of the slightly newer 2800's, this is worth $1000's!!! Obviously I can not buy this as I am in the UK, but if I was in the US I would be purchasing this!

And from NASA! Why would you sell this? What is the catch? Is it coated with poison?

No, none of the above, no catch, just must raise cash quickly. I did put a plus after $300.00 price, so I open to selling and shipping it, but I do ask the buyer to pay for shipping and to pay me via paypal. I'm a new ebay member so I must wait 21-days before my funds are released and I simply can't wait 21-days right now.

No catch just need to sell it.
Thanks,
Randy

Plaztiq

Mar 12, 2016
I've added photos of the item. It comes with power cord and two leads. The item shown in the photos is the same item you will receive when you purchase.
Thanks,
R.
1-tron-6.jpg 1-tron-2.jpg 1-tron-1.jpg 1-tron-4.jpg 1-tron-3.jpg 1-tron-5.jpg

conrad ratliff

Mar 9, 2017
Hello,

I'm new to this board but do have a whole lot of items that A., I need help fixing and B., must sell. One of the Must Sell items is my Huntron Tracker 2000 which is in Great Shape with cables and comes from a NASA surplus auction. Asking $300.00+ for it and the cables. Please reply to this forum per the instructions.

Thank you,
Randy

Is the huntron 2000 still for sale, i am interested, text or call (864)567-8455
thanks[/QUOTE]

[mod edit: fixed quotes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.