Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo IGBT Isolation and DC to DC converters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Porter

Jul 11, 2013
Hi 55p

Gary here in Fl USA. I'm trying to get my impulse motor design running. Its presented on You Tube as captainssbn email at yahoo is same.

On my PCB I have 4 IGBT switches. the first two are used to either dump from (+- 12vdc to +- 500vdc) into motor coils. I'm using two 12vdc batteries for testing. once done then I'll test the capacitor banks +- with the circuit. The second pair of switches handle( +- 2KV) into a bank of capacitors. one switch is for + and the other is for -. The banks is monitored and this shuts off the switches when the bank reaches the desired level of voltage.

I use an IR sensor which is fired by a Spinning CD with slits every 60 degrees and these pulses trigger an NE555 timer this pulse is adjustable and currently is set at 2.5ms. these pulses go thru a Opto Isolator and then to a driver IC.

The question I have is do I use a DC to DC Isolated converter for each of the 4 switches. I have ordered some sample Isol DC to DC converters to build the small boards that will be used with my original PCB which are screwed up. I tried using SD250 transformers to isolated but they don't work. so now I'm trying the opto approach.

Drop me a note if possible to my email address and if you want I can send you the two drawings and word file.

Capt Gary

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Warp drive will allow you to get around many constraints imposed by thermodynamics and relativity.

Impulse drive is just so old hat.

Sorry for the lack of help, but it seems to be the overunity season again and I don't have time to waste on it.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
and apart from what Steve said, 55p hasn't been active on the forum for a very long time

Dave

Gary Porter

Jul 11, 2013
If this is the response from the forum then this forum is horse ****. Free energy is in the vacuum. It runs you bodies . the cheeseburgers don't.

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
You will not run far in a vacuum.

Post a diagram of the circuit that you have, describing what it should do and what it actually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.