Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Injector driver

Andy123abc

Dec 28, 2022
What I mean by mine description. What could make a short circuit of two injectors bank together ? The engine ECU harness 55 pins unplugged. Injectors first and second negative terminal side have share a wire somewhere and that could be Check Control Module second think could be Cluster and third posible variant OBC because OBC takes fuel consumption signal from engine DME through engine temperature sensor. Wires from injectors not go directly to the engine ECU it makes a turn and go somewhere else and that somethere else makes a short circuit with both injectors to both ECU pins 16 and 17. Car also has a code 1444 but repair manual writen this is no a code if you see 1444 code. If no code there is no code.

Last edited:

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Injectors first and second negative terminal side have share a wire somewhere and that could be Check Control Module
That makes no sense to me - what are you trying to say?
Wires from injectors not go directly to the engine ECU it makes a turn and go somewhere else and that somethere else makes a short circuit with both injectors to both ECU pins 16 and 17.
Check the 'somethere else' for a short then.

I've gone as far as I can with this issue. You would be better off finding someone locally who is competent with dealing with engine wiring issues as we seem to be unable to 'meet minds' on how to progress this. Sorry.