Maker Pro
Maker Pro

interfacing the VB with arduino

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Are you planning to drink the VB?

I assume you mean Victoria Bitter. I would not recommend putting it on the Arduino. In fact I wouldn't even recommend drinking it.

I'm almost 100% certain your not talking about visual basic.

So what do you mean by VB if it's not your beer of choice?

Irv

Jun 7, 2017
Let's assume (dangerous idea, I know) that you're talking about Visual Basic (another dangerous idea)

What, exactly, do you want to do with Arduino and Visual Basic, and why do you think that those are the best choices for doing whatever it is you want to do?

If those are in fact, the best for the job, have you had any luck Googling the answer?

Doug3004

Sep 5, 2014
OP needs to reply if he really means using Visual Basic, or something else... ?
Also this is a micro-controller question probably.

There's nothing wrong with using Visual Basic IMO, it's at least as permanent as Microsoft is.
Visual Studio is one of the best IDEs around, and it's currently free for personal use.

Googling for Visual Basic help isn't always useful since there's still a lot of pages talking about how to use past versions all the way back to VB6, and referring to depreciated syntax, discontinued libraries, discontinued components or IDE options that no longer exist.

I may write up a page on this since I've seen it asked elsewhere recently, and I haven't been able to find any relatively-current pages that explain the whole thing.