Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo Is it possible to attenuate a signal not at the source

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroPoint

Aug 2, 2017
Can you attenuate a signal say to reduce emf exposure wirelessly. Why do these EMF reducing products claim they work when it could be possible to attenuate a signal?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Faraday cage?

ElectroPoint

Aug 2, 2017
What products?

I'm assuming you're referring to ferrite cores used to wrap cables around? If not I have no idea!

You know those EMF neutralizers,balancers, q-link pendants that claim to work by reducing emfs? But regardless of those things, is there a way to attenuate signals like how amplifiers use repeaters wirelessly and not at the source?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
But regardless of those things, is there a way to attenuate signals like how amplifiers use repeaters wirelessly and not at the source?

Aside from the fact that repeaters exist to amplify signals...

You have been given some suitable answers. And I'll add another... Wrap yourself in mu-metal.

link pendants that claim to work by reducing emfs? But regardless of those things

I have a bridge for sale. It's really cheap. A great investment.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
You know those EMF neutralizers,balancers, q-link pendants that claim to work by reducing emfs?
You mean those totally fraudulent products made to relieve the gullible of their cash? Get yourself clued up before they take a single cent from you.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
time to move this to the twilight zone :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.