Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo Is there a way to verify if the Aluminium mesh I bought is made with aluminium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicefedora

Jun 25, 2020
I'm following a plan very similar to what is shown in this video:

I bought an Aluminum mesh similar to the one shown in the video, just to verify if it works or not, I cut at least 1 square feet of the aluminum mesh and wrapped it completely around a latest smartphone with 4G and 5G capabilities, I ensured there were no openings in the wrap(barring the holes in the mesh), and I called the smartphone, even when it was inside this wrap, the phone was ringing.

I thought the mesh would have blocked the signals. I'm unsure if this is due to mesh being made of a different material or is it because the Aluminium mesh is of poor quality or has less aluminum. The woman in the video is checking hers with acoustimeter, etc and hers seems to be working fine but mine isn't.

I want to verify if the aluminum mesh I bought is really made with aluminum. Is there anything I can do?

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
I'm following a plan very similar to what is shown in this video:
I believe that children shouldn’t be locked in Faraday cages.

Your only real hope is to make a lead house with no windows or doors and have zero electronic devices in it to radiate or emit those pesky alien signals.
But then you wouldn’t be able to use a mobile phone, camcorder, computer or the internet!!.
That means no more scary Youtube videos or forums to share them with.

novicefedora

Jun 25, 2020
I believe that children shouldn’t be locked in Faraday cages.

When I wrote following a very similar plan, I meant the Faraday shield thing, not the way she forces her children to live.

Your only real hope is to make a lead house with no windows or doors and have zero electronic devices in it to radiate or emit those pesky alien signals.
But then you wouldn’t be able to use a mobile phone, camcorder, computer or the internet!!.
That means no more scary Youtube videos or forums to share them with.

With no windows or doors, how will I enter? How will I breathe? Are you telling me to kill myself? Aliens are too good to do anything like that, it is the humans who are doing this.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Are you telling me to kill myself?
That is somewhat OTT don’t you think?.
Every single electronic device emits something.
You can’t live in a bubble. Shielding your living space wont help you when you pop out for shopping. Passing all the shops with free wi-fi, mobile phone masts and radio stations poluting all your surroundings. As you now know, even cables and wires emit to a degree.

What is the real agenda here?
What are you scared of?.
We can’t get away from it.

There is another side to this.
Some people hate the TV licence while others refuse to pay because it broadcasts into their homes unannounced. Therefore it should be free.

Martin

novicefedora

Jun 25, 2020
That is somewhat OTT don’t you think?.
Every single electronic device emits something.
You can’t live in a bubble. Shielding your living space wont help you when you pop out for shopping. Passing all the shops with free wi-fi, mobile phone masts and radio stations poluting all your surroundings. As you now know, even cables and wires emit to a degree.

What is the real agenda here?
What are you scared of?.
We can’t get away from it.

There is another side to this.
Some people hate the TV licence while others refuse to pay because it broadcasts into their homes unannounced. Therefore it should be free.

Martin

The real agenda here is to block an unacceptable implant in my body from transmitting and receiving anything. When I said I was following a similar plan, I meant the Faraday cage and the way she was using it, she was using it only during sleep, I had a similar idea to create a Faraday shielded sleeping area. If I find it to be effective, I may consider extending it to other areas where I spend most time.

EMF pollution is real and the same precautions which are undertaken against other pollutions should be observed here. But my main concern is to prevent an implant in my body from transmitting and receiving anything.

I saw the size of the holes on the mesh and guess the wavelength of WiFi frequencies and though it would be enough to block WiFi frequencies, and I reasoned if it could block WiFi, it would also block mobile phone frequencies too as these are in MHz range, but this mesh is ineffective.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Aliens can’t be that good if they left the implant in.
Or was it the men in black?.

My implant transmits after dark so I leave a light on.

If you know where the implant is, get a shark suit of stainless steel. If it’s just the arm, you can roll the shark suit arm on at night.

But what about during the day?, does it not bother you then?.

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

If the size of the mesh is smaller as 1/10 of the wavelenght, the signal will be attenuated.
The smaller the mesh, the higher the attenuation.

Have a look at the mesh of a microwave oven.
That has holes of about 1 mm , as the wavelenght is about 3 cm.

Have a look at this page:
http://compliance-club.com/archive/keitharmstrong/design_techniques4.html

On that page there is this graph:

Mesh effectivity.gif

A sold sheet that has no slits will block all signals.

Bertus

novicefedora

Jun 25, 2020
Aliens can’t be that good if they left the implant in.
Or was it the men in black?.

My implant transmits after dark so I leave a light on.

If you know where the implant is, get a shark suit of stainless steel. If it’s just the arm, you can roll the shark suit arm on at night.

But what about during the day?, does it not bother you then?.

My theory is brain washing has to happen at night, probably during REM sleep, so only night time protection. Then depending on if it is helpful or not, other areas will be considered.

I think the implant in my ear region, I think it is capable of emitting audio, transmitting neural impulses sent to my throat from my brain.

Last edited:

novicefedora

Jun 25, 2020
Hello,

If the size of the mesh is smaller as 1/10 of the wavelenght, the signal will be attenuated.
The smaller the mesh, the higher the attenuation.

Have a look at the mesh of a microwave oven.
That has holes of about 1 mm , as the wavelenght is about 3 cm.

Have a look at this page:
http://compliance-club.com/archive/keitharmstrong/design_techniques4.html

On that page there is this graph:

View attachment 48763

Bertus

Thanks for these links and this helpful information.

The holes on the mesh I have are similar to the ones shown in the video.

So materials(like aluminum and steel) will not play any role in attenuation and only the size of the holes?

ChosunOne

Jun 20, 2010
Just curious, have you tried wrapping your phone in aluminum foil? I can't attest to it personally, but I've heard a lot of praise for aluminum foil as an RF shield.

Nanren888

Nov 8, 2015
I'm not sure you need to check sheilding is aluminium. Checking it's ability to block seems more the point.

As bertus says,
Conductors with small holes stop RF well. Small compared to the wavelength.
From his chart, holes in the range of mms are good blocking for about anything that's used nowadays, all the way up to 5G.

I guess if you want to test, you could find a container that you can prove blocks, such as a biscuit tin. Would that be a cookie-tin in American?. If the tin, sealed up blocks, say a phone inside, then you could cut a hole, an aperture in it, then cover the hole with your shielding material, overlapping the holes sides to get good connection and if it still blocks, then it's good.

The stuff we used for our RF chamber is not al. Actually not sure what it is made of. It is obviously random fibres rather than a mesh, it's smooth to the touch, feeling a little like teflon does. The chamber was built with Rantec materials some years ago. A small image at
https://rd.callaghaninnovation.govt.nz/
with the guy in the blue shirt with the orange test antenna.
Yes, the room is anechoic, but also shiielded under the foam cones, with Faraday shielding, as I suggest.
If you sheild yourself, even temporarily and the effects you feel continue, I guess you have to conclude that the effects are not actually external.
I'd have to suggest that you cinsider keeping seeing the medical staff trying to help you with this.

novicefedora

Jun 25, 2020
Just curious, have you tried wrapping your phone in aluminum foil? I can't attest to it personally, but I've heard a lot of praise for aluminum foil as an RF shield.

The objective is not to RF shield the phone, but to verify if the mesh I have is capable of blocking microwaves. I'm sure the aluminum foil will block all signals to the phone if I were to wrap it around the phone, but the foil is not a durable material to use as a shielding material for bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.