Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Is there anyone on tonight that feels like a long chat?

NMNXX

Jan 15, 2017
Hi thanks for the forum. I like a lot of people are looking to solve a problem but just don't have the proper knowledge. I have versed myself in a wide range of electric applications but I think I have done enough research to confuse myself. I lack a lot of fundamental knowledge and I believe I may be trying to over complicate my problem. If any one is looking to get into a long discussion with a lot of questions retaining to ferrous and non ferrous metal detecting technology, inductance proximity sensors, oscillators and lots of problems with all and my application please lets chat. Thank you for your time in advance!

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
This site isn't a chat-room. We post questions and answers, then have to check back later when someone else
has the time to log-in here. Nobody monitors the site 24/7.
You just post what you want to ask here, and check back later for any replies.

OBW0549

Jul 5, 2016
If any one is looking to get into a long discussion with a lot of questions retaining to ferrous and non ferrous metal detecting technology, inductance proximity sensors, oscillators and lots of problems with all and my application please lets chat.
If you have a specific question, just start a discussion thread in the appropriate sub-forum and people will try to answer it for you.

NMNXX

Jan 15, 2017
Thank you sir, I was hoping to get some quick information. I will keep that in mind.

JunaidShahid

Jan 17, 2017
I will like to chat about embedded systems but yeah this is not the chit chat site so you can connected with me on some where else where we can discuss about the electronic world in the depth.