Maker Pro
Maker Pro

It's only polite I introduce myself!

Ike Mhlanga

Feb 12, 2018
Introducing Myself

Hi.
I am Ike Mhlanga an Electrical Engineer who loves electronics.
I ma involved in all sorts of electronics activities including Music Production.
I hail from Harare, Zimbabwe.
I am hoping to contribute where I can, Learn and work with others who are of like mind.
At present Im into class D Amplification Design and Repair.
Regards to you all.
God bless.

Ike

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
Introducing Myself

Hi.
I am Ike Mhlanga an Electrical Engineer who loves electronics.
I ma involved in all sorts of electronics activities including Music Production.
I hail from Harare, Zimbabwe.
I am hoping to contribute where I can, Learn and work with others who are of like mind.
At present Im into class D Amplification Design and Repair.
Regards to you all.
God bless.

Ike
I currently have a class D amplifier on the bench and have just received parts to continue construction. I am uploading the schematic that I found in an article discussing theory of operation and construction of a class D amp. The values, voltage, input, output were not what I initially had in mind. So I will be use this schematic more for a template than a final design.SCHEMATIC 1.2.png

Ike Mhlanga

Feb 12, 2018
Hi,

I m sorry for the error. I m confused on how to post in that secion.
Hope it is corrected.
regards
Ike

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
Hi,

I m sorry for the error. I m confused on how to post in that secion.
Hope it is corrected.
regards
Ike
I am relatively a newbie at EP, also. I find navigating around EP's forums a moderately intuitive task. I've been lost a couple times but rescued from a blind canyon by a moderator. I have confidence enough in EP's designers to not worry about crashing their site and that allows me the luxury of freely exploring the forum categories for entertainment and acquisition of knowledge. Nice to meet you Ike.