Maker Pro
Maker Pro

junior project at university

gokush

Oct 9, 2019
I have to do a junior project at my university. I am studying digital circuits in this semester so I want this project to be about digital electronics. syllabus includes the basics of digital Schematic, logic gates, triggers, decoders, encoders, registers, ADC, multiplexers. I want to make a project that will be very interesting and informative and will help me to gain knowledge about this stuff.i also know some analog electronics I mean operational amplifiers and stuff. I would like to get advice. Thank you for any help you can offer ...

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
My first advice would be to ask a moderator to move this thread to the Homework Forum.

My second advice would be to ask you to define your project in sufficient detail such that a design to construct the project is feasible. We can perhaps then begin to offer you some suggestions, advice, and help.

It's your junior year, your project, your future at stake here. Make the most of it by putting forth some original thinking. Sure, some of us might shoot some of your ideas down, but usually some pretty good reasons for doing so are also provided. And sometimes responders will offer up their own original ideas which you are free to use. However, this is a self-help forum NOT an education or teaching forum. We help those who help themselves.

So get crackin' and do your own diligent research. Stay focused on your requirements. Err... just what are those requirements? Tell us what you want to DO. DO NOT offer up some half-baked idea of how you think it should be done. It is our responsibility to offer up the half-baked as well as fully cooked and tested recipes. Your task is to pick and choose what you think you are capable of implementing.

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
My first advice would be to ask a moderator to move this thread to the Homework Forum.
Done.

Thank you for any help you can offer ...
Have a look at projects others have done in the years before for this kind of task. This will help you get an idea how complex or simple a project needs to be to get a good grade. Looking at other's ideas will also help you develop ideas of your own.
Do not copy from other projects! It is probably o.k. to use anoter person's project idea, but the realization has to be your own. Check your project idea with your instructor before developing it in detail.He/she will tell you whether your move in the right direction or not.

The friendly people here in this forum will be happy to help you if you have specific questions, but, as Hop mentioned, we will not do your work for you. Learn by doing with support from us, that's how it works best.