Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Just Me

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
I'm a retired 80-something who tries to keep his mind from deteriorating.
I'm a wannabe "80-something," trying to remember why I am here... just waiting for my 79th birthday next year... hopefully.

Welcome to Electronics Point... er, Maker Pro. What experience do you have with hobby electronics? This is a friendly and (mostly) knowledgeable international community that welcomes newbies to the forums.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Welcome José,
I’m 55 and my mind has already deteriorated!

Martin

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
I’m 55 and my mind has already deteriorated!
Not to worry! I read somewhere that Elon Musk has a way to reverse your mind's deterioration by simply inserting one or a few neurolink chips in your brain and connecting them to a humongous file server/super-computer/and personal AI. A monthly subscription fee applies... You may want to see if the procedure and subscription fee is fully covered by your medical plan.:cool:

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Again, welcome to Maker Pro, Jose. The above remarks are NOT typical of every conversation in these forums, but most of us here try to have fun and try not to take each other too seriously. Electronics is another matter: most of us take that quite seriously. Please tell us what your interests are and how we can help.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Hello Jose welcome I'm almost 28 and my dementia is right on time.
Hello Jose welcome I'm almost 28:p

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
I thought that they included that in the student loans?

Not to worry! Once you get the neuralink your brain becomes a part of the hive mind. Monetary loans and the concept of debt will not apply. It will be like a communist nirvana! From you, according to your abilities, to you according to what the hive mind thinks you need. Please ignore the man behind the curtain... you know, the one pulling the levers that operate the strings that... well, never mind! Good luck!

My apology to the forum for resurrecting this thread from last year with my post #6. Perhaps a moderator should close this thread, which has wandered waaay off the original topic.

Looking up the OP, it appears that @JoseK has posted several other times with different topics. I responded to this one without noticing his previous activity, thinking that any post in the INTRODUCTIONS forum was posted there by a new-comer, not by an octogenarian who still actively plays an electric guitar and needs (or needed) a Bluetooth interface to his amp so he can practice with earphones, as described in this thread here.