Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Just posting to see if anyone is interested in my channel at all.

XOIIO

Mar 11, 2014
Hey all, first post of hopefully many here, just sort of getting into electronics forums, I've never really had people to relate to with electronics stuff, so I pretty much just did my own thing until a while ago.

Anyways, I started documenting the stuff I did and throwing it up on youtube, I think just starting out with my air cannon to show some friends but I decided to put more stuff on, I don't know if it is interesting to anyone, but if you like check it out, I put videos of teardowns, or projects or mods that I am working on, I also put gaming stuff on too.

this is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/XOIIOXOIIO (stuck with an old name before youtube changed over to all the google stuff and you could rename your channel)

but a playlist with just the electronics stuff is here, skim over it if you like to see if there is anything that catches your eye. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-EurySGX8rm1nBX8rco1uveKaW-rcn0t

I an going to be doing more air cannon stuff and replacing the old videos once winter ends (boo Canadian winter), anyways I think the most interesting video is probably the nettest cma 4000 teardown. I have finished the temperature sensor and the modification to by drill press, I just need to actually upload videos of that (already recorded them a couple times but needed the hard drive space)

edit: and yes, I know, I can be a bit careless at times, I heard that plenty about the capacitor videos, I'm working on it. Those ones I did to kill time when I couldn't sleep, definitely not a good idea to mix high voltage and fatigue.

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Making loud noises and damaging things doesn't have much excitement when translated to video IMO. I think you really need to be there to enjoy it.

You seem to know at least a bit about electronics. Do you have any educational or DIY project videos?

P.S. Welcome to Electronics Point :)

XOIIO

Mar 11, 2014
Making loud noises and damaging things doesn't have much excitement when translated to video IMO. I think you really need to be there to enjoy it.

You seem to know at least a bit about electronics. Do you have any educational or DIY project videos?

P.S. Welcome to Electronics Point :)

ah damn my post just got nuked :/

I have a few DIY videos, namely the laminator, finding a fix for the Logitech racing wheel, a couple others. I also need to do summaries on the drill press modification and dallas instruments temp sensor doohickey I made, and I think I have a few others sitting on my hard drive to be rendered.

I might make beginner tips videos, I'm not really sure. The only formal electronics education I have is when I audited an electronics and shot fabrication course at SIAST (Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology) in grade eight, and there are definitely tutorials by much more educated people than me on youtube.

When summer comes though (and I can't wait, I'm so tired of winter) I am going to use the chronograph (prochrono digital by competition electronics) to study the speed of the projectiles from the air cannon based on different psi levels and barrel lengths, as well as finding out how much kinetic energy they have. I did it a bit before, but lost the graphs I made. I think I had worked it out to around the kinetic energy of a pellet gun (metal type) at one point, but I can't remember for sure.