Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Just saying 'hello'

rogerds

Sep 25, 2016
wow! looking around the forums - this is scary :) - i'm a musician in the UK with a passing interest in - but absolutely no knowledge of - electronics..... but keen to learn as i have a couple of projects where some guidance would be invaluable and , you never know, maybe one day I may actually be able to contribute something back to the forums! - roger

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
wow! looking around the forums - this is scary :) - i'm a musician in the UK with a passing interest in - but absolutely no knowledge of - electronics..... but keen to learn as i have a couple of projects where some guidance would be invaluable and , you never know, maybe one day I may actually be able to contribute something back to the forums! - roger

G'day Roger

welcome to the forums :)

Dave

Herschel Peeler

Feb 21, 2016

Projects?
Music related?