Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Kirchoff's law for volts

CTP4500

Mar 3, 2018
Perhaps you can help me on this law; the sum of the voltages from a fixed point in a DC circuit all the way around and back to that point from the opposite direction, taking polarity into account, is always zero. States another way, voltages can never appear from nowhere or disappear into nowhere.

Using this same concept, I wrote how to hot wire a car? 3 point plan. 1) under the ignition switch, red ( accessories ), wire, black ( ground ), tie these two together after you strip them off. 2) the ignition switch has + side and a - side terminal to it. It also has a starter wire leading to it. 3) create a spark, you'll by bypass the positive to negative ignition terminals and spark and touch the starter wires with red and black wires tied. Spark to start the car at the ignition switch. Does this look like it will work?

Rixen

Feb 16, 2016
I dont follow. Are you.. Uh.. Asking how to hot wire a car?

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Wiring colours in autos, very rarely, if ever, follow the McGyver colour code.

LightShow

Jun 9, 2016
not even beginning to touch on how dodgy this sounds but.. most manufacturers do not Follow General "red" and "black" colour schemes.. I've been installing immobilizers and alarm systems in cars for a few years now everything from the 80's to 08 and apart from manufacturers usually using similar colour codes across their range of cars I have never seen an ignition/key barrel that is wired with Red/Black wiring. and barely ever do you see two different manufacturers use the same colour coding especially with older cars. and most likely fiddling with unknown wires from a key barrel will blow a fuse.. although your concept is fair the actual validity of this working is extremely unlikely