Maker Pro
Maker Pro

LCD screen to wide ribbonImage control PCB

BABU JANGAM

Sep 24, 2018
Hi In 24inch LED back light Screen bottom attached with a wider ribbon cable to a PCB having same wide as Screen and less
height viz > 3inch..and having IC s and other components.and another PCB connected through plug type flat cable that may called as control PCB which is connected to power,hdmi,Monitor plug Etc...But MY question is no body telling What we call Another PCB which is DIRECLY ATTACHED to Screen Flat CABLE ie Name of WIDE PCB .Pl Reply.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I'm really uncertain what you're asking. But if you're asking what a thin flat flexible PCB is called, then the answer is "flat flex PCB", or "Flat Flex Circuit", or "Flat Flex Cable".

BABU JANGAM

Sep 24, 2018
I'm really uncertain what you're asking. But if you're asking what a thin flat flexible PCB is called, then the answer is "flat flex PCB", or "Flat Flex Circuit", or "Flat Flex Cable".
Yes the below image is correct Flat flex PCB is correct.My Acer monitor FFC pcb s IC defective .Model is R240HY
Controlling PCB is OK.IC Pins are invisible to replace Defective IC easily.the pins of ic is soldered below 4 sides of
SMD ,If heated IC may be remove But while fixing new IC Pcb Track may be damaged .Kindly advise how to replace
That type of IC.

Externet

Aug 24, 2009
Does not matter what kind of IC it is, you cannot probe traces for diagnostics, you cannot as a human replace it without million $ equipment, and the part is not available in quantity one from the corner store selling parts. To repair a broken trace you must be a magician, not a technician.
It was made to discard when fails and to buy a new television/monitor.
The nearest solution is to buy the glass LCD panel that comes with the flexible T-CON? mounted to the indium oxide traces. And pray to your god that after replacing, the problem was not somewhere else.

----> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iMac...247001&hash=item2cd146e9e8:g:uhoAAOSwzwxar5kJ

Last edited: