Maker Pro
Maker Pro

led through electricty

devesh

Aug 26, 2012
if i cut end of mobile charger and connect some led to so it will work or not....cz charger converts 220v to 5v?

KJ6EAD

Aug 13, 2011
It does need a resistor or some other current regulator. If you use a resistor, the value will depend on the LED specifications.

Your reference to a motor is unclear. Are you thinking of a persistence of vision (POV) display?

devesh

Aug 26, 2012
It does need a resistor or some other current regulator. If you use a resistor, the value will depend on the LED specifications.

Your reference to a motor is unclear. Are you thinking of a persistence of vision (POV) display?

yes pov display...how cn i make it

devesh

Aug 26, 2012
how cn i delay led in seconds,
and how cn i make led remote control

Last edited:

thebluepuppy

Sep 7, 2012
MAKE SURE YOUR PROPERLY GROUNDED FIRST MAN WHETHER OR NOT THE OUTPUT IS LOW VERY LITTLE AMPS CAN STOP YOUR HEART. SAFETY!!!!

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
how cn i delay led in seconds,
Just turn it on later.
and how cn i make led remote control
use long wires.

Just kidding. You need to be more specific:
How long do you want to delay the LED? Do you want to delay turn on, turn off, or both?
Over what distance do you want to remote-control it? Do you need delay and remote control at the same time? What is your application?

Your questions let me assume that you don't have much experience in electronics. In this case building a remote control from scratch is a very ambitious undertaking. I suggest you find a suitable ready made remote control or a kit fopr a remote control. Just to get started.
A remotre doorbell may also be used to control a light or LED. just replace the receiver's buzzer with the LED.