Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Looking for a part

Alphabet_Soup

Dec 19, 2016
Lately I've been trying to find a way to direct the output of a flash memory chip to multiple sources for processing. Basically what I'm looking for is a fancy transistor. Something that can take in a single input, have multiple outputs, and have some method of taking in a pattern. Certain patterns will close the path from the input to a certain output.

I tried researching this part but I don't know if it exists or what to search. Hopefully someone will be able to direct me to a part or circuit that will be able to perform this task. Thank you for your time.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Basically what I'm looking for is a fancy transistor. Something that can take in a single input, have multiple outputs, and have some method of taking in a pattern. Certain patterns will close the path from the input to a certain output.

fancy transistors don't exist .... you are describing some sort of IC or multiple IC circuit
some one else may be able to suggest an IC based on your unclear description

Alphabet_Soup

Dec 19, 2016
fancy transistors don't exist .... you are describing some sort of IC or multiple IC circuit
some one else may be able to suggest an IC based on your unclear description
I'm curious as to why you decided to post? I'll take your advice and wait for someone else to help me. Thank you for the response.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Well, at least you got a response. I didn't respond because I have exactly zero idea what you want to do.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
@Alphabet_Soup, you've probably made the classic mistake of posting a question in terms of how you think your actual problem will be solved.

Unfortunately this often obscures what the actual problem is.

For example, your problem might be that you want to connect a USB stick simultaneously to your computer and an mp3 player.