Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Looking for help designing high-fidelity, low-latency wireless speakers

Donny Bahama

Mar 11, 2014
The goal is to create a truly wireless (only a power cord for the internal amp and wireless receiver) high fidelity, low latency speaker system for multi-channel home theater surround sound systems. For each of 5+ channels, a transmitter module will plug into the preamp/line-level outputs on the back of the home theater receiver. As the master volume is increased/decreased, the wireless speakers will respond accordingly. I'm guessing aptx low latency bluetooth is the best approach but I'm not married to that. Every such product that I'm aware of expects to get it's input signal from a computer, smartphone, or tablet, rather than from a transmitter connected to a variable line level output on a home theater receiver.

Donny Bahama

Mar 11, 2014
Something like this? There's more to discover on your favorite sales platform :)
I wish it was that simple. There are dozens (probably hundreds) of devices like that out there.
Every such product that I'm aware of expects to get it's input signal from a computer, smartphone, or tablet, rather than from a transmitter connected to a variable line level output on a home theater receiver.