Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Looking for some ItsyBitsy M4s

CommanderKeen

Nov 25, 2023
I'd like to get hold of 10 to 20 Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4s. They're out of stock with most suppliers right now, so I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone has some they'd be willing to sell. I'm looking for ones that haven't been soldered yet, because my project requires the headers to be soldered on the "other" side to normal.

I live in Aotearoa New Zealand, and shipping to here is usually quite expensive, but I have forwarding addresses in the US and the UK.

If you have two or more you could sell me, please get in touch. I'd like to complete the sale through Ebay, so we're both protected from fraud.

CommanderKeen

Nov 25, 2023
Perhaps Temu gives different results in different countries. I did also think to check Temu a few days ago, when their google result looked promising. Nothing then, and still nothing now.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Perhaps Temu gives different results in different countries. I did also think to check Temu a few days ago, when their google result looked promising. Nothing then, and still nothing now.
What I do is... I never download the app for that particular online store.
Try a different web browser that is different than Google.
Clear out all your cookies.
So they will have no idea where your geographical location is until checkout then give them that alternate shipping location you mentioned.
Because I tried searching for you I'm getting flooded with nothing but... Adafruit Itsybitsy M4 crap.
It's all that comes up on eBay there's millions of them but as you said more than likely your location. I'm in the US.
Screenshot_20231126_035535.jpg