Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Micro board

markalan

May 17, 2020
I want to say, I don't have very much knowledge in this area. With that being said, I am working on this little project and would love to receive some help if possible, it doesn't seem that it would be very complicated, I was hoping to get a little guidance to fast track things along. I am, at this time simply wanting to put together a very small/thin design board, capable of allowing me to integrate a stretch (approx. 8") sensor where I can have basically 3 levels of sensitivity (button click setting,) that will trip a buzzer to notify activity, That is basically it. Looking for small but practical size. I really appreciate any guidance on this that I can get. Thanks

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I want to say, I don't have very much knowledge in this area. With that being said, I am working on this little project and would love to receive some help if possible, it doesn't seem that it would be very complicated, I was hoping to get a little guidance to fast track things along. I am, at this time simply wanting to put together a very small/thin design board, capable of allowing me to integrate a stretch (approx. 8") sensor where I can have basically 3 levels of sensitivity (button click setting,) that will trip a buzzer to notify activity, That is basically it. Looking for small but practical size. I really appreciate any guidance on this that I can get. Thanks

hi and welcome

Lots of text but little info for anyone to help you. You need to be much more specific
do you have a sensor in mind ? link ?
what is the output of the sensor ( whatever it is) gong to ??